44

"Look, Dipper. You have to come out of there. He has to accept it eventually!" Bill shouted from the other side of the door.

"Don't you need food? I think that's essential for meatsack survival..."

"C'mon Dipper. Look, I'm sorry I kissed you in front of Ford. It won't happen again...I swear to whatever demons and gods I have to!"

I had holed myself up in my room. I think it was day 3?

It had been a while. I refused to eat, and my mom was worried. Dad was coming home tomorrow as well, making the situation worse.

Ford would be sure to tell Dad.

"No...I'm not coming out..." I mumbled.

"Geez, that's the first thing you say to your boyfriend in three and a half days? C'mon Pinetree..."

So it had been more than 72 hours. It had been 84 hours instead.

"If you come out, I'll cook for ya, kid."

"..." I contemplated his offer.

I'm a glutton, I don't care. He'll cook and I'll eat. Good enough.

"Fine." I groggily stood up and meandered out of my room.

There were bags under my puffy eyes, and I was wrapped in a blanket. I had a major case of bedhead and had caught a cold, somehow.

"...Pinetree...you...need to take better care of yourself..."

"Bill..."

"Actually...it's my job to take care of you, so I'm sorry I haven't been doing my job properly!" He said dramatically.

"It's...fine..."

Bill hugged me and suddenly we appeared in the kitchen.

He looked confused.

"Were you really so hungry as to use part of your newfound power reserve?"

"I...you did that!" I said, aware of my surroundings.

"I didn't! I swear, kid. That wasn't my fire that covered us."

"Oh."

Bill began to cook a full-course meal for me and him.

-Timeskip due to cooking!!!-

I took the first bite as his eyes sparkled in anticipation.

For a moment, the whole multiverse was clear. That's how good his cooking was.

"Bill...this is amazing!"

"Glad you like it, kid. Ford won't eat any of my cooking, so I've been fine tuning my skills to cook for you!"

"You're...the best..." I said, between bites and close to tears.

"Don't cry, my little Pinetree," Bill said softly.

He went to wipe away one of my spilled over tears from my cheek, and all of a sudden a gun was up against his head and his hand was jerked back.

I was in the middle of swallowing, and I jumped and started choking.

I can only hold my breath for 45 seconds...with full lungs...nevermind now...

"What the hell, Ford?!" Bill shouted.

I fell to the floor. Bill looked at me, concerned.

"You're going to die, here and now, and Bill, Dipper will finally be able to see the truth!"

I coughed slightly, getting a little air but then going back to dying.

The usual.