62

"Okay," I started, "does everyone remember the plan?"

"Yeah, but we need one more person!" Mabel basically yelled.

"I know someone who could help. They might not be the safest to work with, but...they can get the job done," Ella spoke. "This person has friends in many places. Any of them could help us. I'll put out a message and see if I get a response."

"That sounds sketchy," I pointed out.

"Don't worry, they'll help!" Mabel said.

"Yup. They're the best in the business that I know of," Ella stated surely.

I wasn't so sure...how could someone- an unknown person- from an unknown place, which sounds extremely sketchy, help us infiltrate with the same amount of commitment we have?

What if they turn on us?

What if they die and we get blamed?

What if they kill us?

What if they trick us and side with the cult?

What if they find Bill and hold him for an unobtainable ransom?

The possibilities...the variables...there was too many to properly trust this new person.

"I'll call them."

Ella left to make the call.

"Who were you calling anyways?" Emma asked when Ella returned.

"Just a friend. We have a meet-up time and everything, but they really want to go over everything with the main man. Dipper." Ella pointed at me.

"M-me? They're you're friend, why not you?!" I asked, panicked about seeing a stranger.

"Oh yeah. They said only one person can go too," Ella shrugged.

I'm...going alone?!

23-11-8-21-8 4 21-8-4-8-17-16 22-11-8 13-16-17-26-8 8-17 15-24-11