76: Stage One: Infiltration

Dipper's P.O.V.

I dropped the blood in and suddenly, as Tulip's turned green, the blood resembled liquid gold.

"Okay, you're all s-" Tulip was cut off.

Because suddenly, the rest of liquid turned into a translucent dark blue.

My eyes widened. Not expected.

Tulip suddenly changed his attitude towards me. It was...a tad strange to say the least.

"Blue One, please follow me, if you wish to," he said, bowing his head slightly.

I followed him out of the room, gaining confused glances from my friends and team, around a few corners, then down a long corridor.

After what felt like at least ten minutes of walking, we finally arrived at a set of double doors.

How the hell have these guys stayed under the radar all this time? They literally have a huge base in the middle of the woods. Well, not a base, more like a temple or place of wo-

I was shaken from my thoughts by a new voice.

"Greetings, Blue One," a man on a throne said to me. His voice sounded like the "Great One" from earlier.

"Um...hi," I said awkwardly.

"Tulip, you can leave."

What, no! Don't leave me with this sketchy guy.... at least I think that you're more trustworthy than he is...

Tulip left, not hearing my internal pleading.

"Blue One, may I have your true name?" The man asked as he climbed down from his throne.

"Which name are you referring to?" I mean...I had a lot of "true" names at this point.

"Your demonic one, of course."

I read somewhere that names hold power. "No, you cannot."

"Very well then, Blue One. You can call me the Great One. I am not quite what you are, though. A question; did your blood itself react with my creation? I'll know if you lie."

The Great One was acting kind to me for some odd reason. I was just a random 13-year-old boy, honestly.

"Uh, yeah...it turned gold."

"You're...something rare then. We have a fellow demon here with us, although he seems to be suffering from a strange ailment, our poor Lord. You should meet him."

"But, uh, don't demons not get sick?" I asked.

"No, not often. When they do it's normally caused by....mortal means," the Great One lowered his voice as he said the last part.

Ford pointing his gun and firing.

Bill dying, into black dust.

Mortal means.

Ford's gun caused this "strange ailment," didn't it...

"I can see you're thinking hard about something. Maybe you, a fellow demon can heal our Lord?"

"I..." I might not be able to see who exactly this Lord is. "I might be able to. I'm not sure."

"Then, rest, just a while, and we'll arrange the proper meeting. Until then, there are matters that must be settled with the other new inductees."

I was soon led to a room to rest. But how could I, separated from those I trust? How could I rest, when maybe their "Lord" is my boyfriend?

How could I rest easy in a cult?