52

Silver tried to hit me a third time. This time, I dodged down instead of to the right or left.

"Stop playing and take it like a man, Dipshit," Silver demanded.

Fine. But I want to see something first.

"Hold on Silver. I'll be right back, I promise." I went to go test something.

His groupies surrounded me.

"Where do you think you're going, Starboy?"

"To test a theory, then I'll be back."

"You're running away. This little retard is running away!" Silver laughed.

I felt terrible, but I couldn't cry. It just...wasn't worth my tears. I had worse things to be sad about.

I picked up a rock from next to me.

I guess I'll just do this here.

"What's with the rock, Dipshit? Is it to protect yourself? Or attempt to leave?" Silver laughed mockingly.

"No. It's an experiment."

I held the shaper part of the rock towards me, turned so they couldn't see, and hit my stomach with it.

The rock seemed to shatter upon impact.

I placed it down and turned back.

What is this strange power?

Is it Bill?

Silver took a swing and I let it happen.

His closed fist hit my chest, and there was a single moment.

Time slowed.

He became surprised.

Then he was in pain.

Time returned to normal as I stood there, watching with dead eyes as Silver withdrew his fist and proclaimed, with his tail in between his legs, that he'd be back.

At the last moment I think he saw part of my necklace.

Crap.

He'd be back.

And it's only gonna get worse from here.

But what could he say that would affect me now?

I'd already lost everything.

Omg I'm so sorry for the late update. This weeks been my school's Booster Week/Spirit Week! I've been distracted by setting up my outfits for each day...sorry!!!