77: Stage One: Infiltration

3rd Person P.O.V.

Rose was annoyed. She had to deal with Tulip's group too? And these people were kids...did they really wish to be granted powers beyond belief from their Savior that badly?

Rose supposed she couldn't judge - she wasn't much older than them, and was much younger when she was inducted.

Rose took the first one into a separate room, where the same blood test as Tulip's was set up.

The only difference was that she wasn't as...kind...as Tulip.

She took a needle and drew blood from this short-haired female without warning, and dropped it into the vile.

It turned gold.

Ella was just happy that Rose didn't notice that the blood taken wasn't hers, but patched on from Mabel last minute.

Thank god for arts and crafts.

Rose pulled the next one in after telling Ella where to go - wait outside on the opposite side of the hallway. The bench to the right.

Ella left and saw two benches, both with other-language signs above them and went to the right one.

She then brought the next kid in.

A female, with longer black hair.

Rose again, took blood without warning, but this kid flinched at the pain of a needle.

Such a baby, Rose thought.

She out the baby's blood into the next vial, but it stayed red.

She told the kid to go sit on the other bench on the opposite side of the hallway.

Emma looked worried and went to sit under a bench where Ella was not. The left one.

Rose repeated this process a third time, with a very cheery-seeming girl who wore a bright pink sweater.

Before Rose asked her to go sit next to Ella, she asked something else.

"Kid, what's your symbol name?"

"Shooting Star. Is Rose yours?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah. What's that other kid's symbol name? She was the first to get tested by me."

"Hm...I think it was....oh...I don't remember!"

"Do you Gold Symbols travel in packs or something?"

"Nope!" Shooting Star cheered.

"Weird. Okay, go sit next to that other gold girl, okay? The bench to the right."

"Okay!"

And with that, Mabel left the room to sit next to Ella.