23

Important A/N: BE WARNED! Halona is an actual person, (my ex-friend), and she tends to be rude. Very much so. Just know, she cracks "Gay" jokes cause she very much is so. Please, don't blame me for my friend's personality. Also, strong language (from Halona) ahead.

Edit: I don't like her in general person now, sorry readers. She hurt me and my friends...so...that's that.

As well as: Delaney, and Morgan are real people. Again. Friends. More so with Delaney. Ella happens to be....ME! Just not demonified. At all. Don't. Be. Offended. By. Me. Got it?

On to the story!  

Mabel called her friends, as Emma did the same.

"So, kid...any friends you want to invite?" Bill asked me.

"No. Have you seen me at school? I don't have friends."

"Oh."

Mabel and Emma's friends arrived a bit later.

The first two came at the door together.

"Hi friends!" Mabel said enthusiastically as she opened the door.

"What's up," said one who was wearing all black, like a hoodie, skinny jeans, and had black hair. It seemingly flopped to the side, where the whole front section was dyed a orange reddish color.

Her name was Morgan.

"Hey bitches!" A familiar voice sounded out. I immediately sunk into where I was sitting...which happened to be next to Bill, so I hid my face in his arm, blushing indefinitely.

Halona. Blonde, shoulder length hair, very...loud. And rude. She wears black (mostly band) sweatshirts and skinny jeans. She's Morgan's girlfriend. Mabel and Emma's close friend.

And apparently, I'm scared of her.

"Hey, Pinetree, are you okay?" Bill asked me kindly.

"Y-yeah...I guess."

Halona and Morgan sat down across from us. "Hi Dipper," Morgan said.

"Hello Morgan...and Halona..."

Bill hugged me.

"So, uh, when's everyone else gonna be here?" Halona asked Mabel.

"I dunno, when they get here!" Mabel exclaimed cheerfully.

The doorbell rung out.

Ding ding dong!

I went to get it. "H-hi Ella. Delaney." I invited the two girls in.

They followed me to the livingroom.

Ella had short brown hair, a beanie, and a Fairy Tail T-shirt. She wore jeans and a sweatshirt. Normal. Her eyes happened to be a dark blue, although they never stayed like that.
(Omfg it's so hard to write like this...about me. From someone else's POV...)
Ella hugged me before sitting down.

Delaney was Ella's friend, but happened to be very quiet. Her hair was currently blonde with very faded purple, pink, and blue at the tips. Ella had a tendency to call her "Delancy." Mabel called it "Unicorn Hair" last year...before she beat up a unicorn, at least.

Mabel said loudly, "Yayyy! We're all here! Let's get this slumber party started! Wooo!"

Mabel had us play an evil game to start.

Twister.

She loves it, I hate it. Bill, Halona, and Morgan all played with Mabel while Ella, Delaney, and I sat together in silence watching them.

"Cmon Delancy! Ella! Join in!" Morgan shouted.

"I'd rather not," Ella stated, clearly annoyed.

They played for two rounds, Bill winning both.

"Bill, how're you so good at Twister? You should've fallen about twenty times last round?" Ella asked him.

"It's a secret." Bill stated.

Mabel then had us play an evil game.

One that Delaney left for. (She had to go home anyways.)

Truth or Dare.