65

I hid well. It was mine and Silver's fourth meeting.

I knew he'd expect me in our first meeting, but we were pleasant to each other then. Out third meeting, however, was the first time he beat me up and taunted me. I decided to hide in the next memory.

Haha...he'd never find me.

Using my boyfriend's all-seeing-eyes, I spied on where Silver was looking. Recent memories, it seemed. I guessed correctly.

I mean...I don't think he remembers this long ago well. The hallway was pretty dusty.

I wondered how Bill's mind looked at that moment, but quickly shook the thought and continued to focus on my little game.

How fun it was to see Silver struggle, even after I pointed him in the right directions with subtle clues. Well, clues he didn't see.

I suppose he was paying more attention to the game than his mind, which was idiotic. If he had thought the other way around, I would've been easily found by now.

There are five minutes left, Silver. Time's running out for you, whIch Is ExActlY whAt cOUld, shOUld, and wIll hAppEn. AhhAhAhA~!

Then suddenly something...no.

Someone had followed me into Silver's mindscape. Someone I did not recognize.

AhhAhAhA~! EvEn sO, I'm hIddEn sO wEll, I dOUbt sIlvEr or thIs nEw mEAtsAck wIll EvEr fInd me~!