67

As soon as that girl had made me exit Silver's mind, he ran.

Oh yeah...she found me. Damned girl.

Silver ran, anyway, and he didn't stop. He was crying.

pErfEct.

"Now...hi. I'm known as Blueberry."

"And whY dId yOU hAvE tO IntErUpt mY gAmE?"

"Y-you can't kill...this sto-I mean, our plan...wouldn't come to fruition if you killed."

She seemed to be saying things robotically. Did Ella tell her what to say...?

"Now...um...stay, uh, still please." Blueberry proceeded to touch my triangle marking. A sharp pain went through my whole body.

Someone screamed. Was it me? I didn't know. All I saw was white, and red, and all I knew was the pain coursing through my body.

I didn't know why some mortal made me feel so much pain.

When I came to - apparently I had passed out - Blueberry explained.

She was sent by Ella to help. She used small tattoos on her fingers to activate my power lock, but since Blueberry wasn't Bill, it hurt.

Essentially, she shut down Alcor's system. And not mine.

It was weird to think of my demon side and me as two different people.

I guess it can't be helped, though.

Blueberry dragged me to a small café to discuss our mission.

Sorry I never update!!! Here's an update though, however small it may be~!

I've recently started a Mystic Messenger Deep Story, and I also have a lot of things going on emotionally for me.