33

"So...uh...William...how long have you been living here?" Ford questioned Bill, as soon as we were sitting on the chairs.

"Not long...uh...P-Dipper, how longs it been?" Bill almost slipped up. Ford definitely noticed.

"L-Like...five months William. You're terrible with time!" I said.

"That I am, that I am."

"Mabel, scam anyone lately?"

"Not since I left Gravity Falls, Grunkle Stan!" Mabel chided.

I glanced at Bill. He was smiling, hiding his eye color, and hiding his glowing blue hand behind his back. I looked closer.

It seemed to be in some type of code.

"Welp, I'll be right back, don't wait up!" "William" said. Meet me in your room. Ten minutes.

"I can't." I thought back. "Too suspicious."

He left.

Ford, Stan, Mabel and I chatted for a bit. Then we started on paranormal stuff. Mostly Ford and I spoke.

"So Dipper. What about Bill? I know we supposedly destroyed him, but since Stanley's memories came back, he should be alive in theory," Ford said.

I became nervous, and Mabel did too.

"W-well...I'd assume even if he's alive, he would've had to stay in the barriers around Gravity Falls, where his statue is," I claimed falsely.

"What statue?"

"Well...you see...the day we had to leave I stumbled upon it...and remembered that Bill's physical body had turned to stone...so I figured that's what it was. I didn't touch it, didn't do anything but log it. I can go get the entry if you want."

"Go." Ford commanded.

They chatted idly, awaiting my return as I left.

"Pinetree! You were able to escape! Only a minute late!" Bill said happily.

"I'm only here to find my entry on your statue."

"Ah ah ah~! You'll have to come with me or I'll never let it be found~!"

"Bill."

He grinned playfully.

"Fine."

He showed me that blue thing in his hand. "It says "Summoning: Gravity Falls, Oregon. Underground. Cult. It tells me everything I need to know exactly fifteen minutes before I have to arrive there. This time you can come with me!"

"Bill, I don't think that's such a-"

"Too late!" Bill latched onto my arm and we teleported up the coast, to the little town of Gravity Falls."

"Oh ho ho~! Gravity Falls it is good to be BACK!" Bill shouted to no one in particular.

"Invisiblilia" Bill said, using a bit of blue fire...but shooting it at me. Surprisingly it didn't burn...but then the cultists showed their faces.

"OUR GREAT LORD CIPHER HAS COME TO REWARD US! ALL HAIL THE LORD!" The leader-it seemed-shouted.

"ALL HAIL THE LORD!" The rest of the cult shouted back...except for one small, scared looking boy.