59

The next day...couldn't have gone worse.

Emma showed up, then I fell unconscious.

I guess that's what happens sometimes.

Ella was too weak to move much, due to exhaustion, and Emma didn't know what to do.

In other words, we were completely unproductive.

From what was told to me, Ella ended up falling asleep on her keyboard.

In other news, we have a basic infiltration plan that Ella and I worked on last night. It takes four to six people.

"Okay, so we'll need to gather people."

"Yeah," I said, still sort of dizzy from a few hours prior. "Can you wake Ella up?"

"Okay."

And Emma was off to wake up the beast.

Let's just say...Emma came back with a red mark (in the shape of a hand) on her face and a new bruise on her arm.

And a grumpy Ella.

"Plan? Okay. Here's the rundown." She started.

"We'll need four basic people," I stated.

"Emma, you'll serve as the third infiltrator. You are there for backup. I'm home base. Dipper's the primary, and the last person will serve as secondary." Ella said, putting out a plate of random donuts.

"Okay."

"Also," I started, "don't get killed. We're going into the cult 'Grand Symbols United'. We'll have to make a fake demon's wheel in order to initiate you and the last person."

"That should be the most difficult part," Ella stated. "Let's go rest, return to school, and recruit. I might need help in home base as well."

So Emma and I left, me going left to my home, a few blocks away, Emma getting picked up.