The jealous hiccup.'l

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO

TheColdestWater. Thanks for support and request .

No ones pov

It was a beautiful day in berk, everybody was enjoying except for hiccup. He didn't knew what was happening to him at all. He never got this feeling. And to be honest . It felt weird.

Let me clear it for you.

Few days ago there was a ship heading toward berk . It was a ship from luneunza island . They came to sign a treaty for being( allies)( is it even a word ??) with Berk.

The chief was a man with his late 50s with his two sons .

Mark and Hunter.

The worst part was that they were same age as the gang.  They were twins. Mark had chocolate brown eyes. He had dark black hair in their spices. He pretty much had six packs. He was 2 inch taller than hiccup. 6'4

Hunter was 6'3, Light brown hair with black eyes and 6 packs as well.

But as you know Astrid is the most beautiful girl in this whole Archeipelago.She can make any boy fall for easily. Even if she don't want it.

They were drooling and flirting with her,with hiccups girlfriend. This made him jealous but he sadly couldn't do anything.

They greeted everyone and Stoick showed them their huts. They pretty much talked to Astrid but not Hiccup which took him back a little but no surprise becouse they had their eyes on the very first sight of getting down from the ship.

Hiccup tried to drag Astrid with him but those boys were way to clever than expected and took her back from an excuse and Astrid never flinched becouse she thought they were being Friends.

They now decided that it was time for dinner and went to Great Hall. Astrid showed them the whole berk and dragons,while hiccup was complaining about them.

They sat opposite to hiccup and Astrid but made hiccup feel like he wasn't there at all even though he tried to butt into the conversation, they kicked him out excluding Astrid.

He admitted he was jealous. Yeah ladies and gentleman,the dragon master was jealous. He sat there thinking to himself with his arm resting on the table while his face was being held by his hand.

The thing that crossed the limit was when Hunter said,

"Astrid,have you ever wondered how I look?"

Astrid gave him a confused glance having no clue of what he was trying to do!.

"Um...great...I guess."

She said glancing at hiccup before looking back at him.

"Yeah,Astrid, you look like goddess!."

Mark butted in.

"Thanks!."

She said suprised at first but blushed after.

This was enough for hiccup and he stood up,glared at everyone while his hands were made into a fist before storming off great hall.

Astrid was shocked. He never behaved that way before. She stood up ready to leave and go after the aunburn make but mark grabbed her arm but she quickly pulled away.

"I've to talk to him!."

She said leaving too.

To be continued.

Wow...I was so terrible.

Anyway

Love you all my chocolates 🍫🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤