Moonlight Part 2

Please read the AU below!

Thanks! Thank you guys so much! All the support you gave me. Thanks for bearing and dealing me instead of leaving me. The chocolates are so so loyal! I can't describe how happy I am. Also thanks for 1k+ votes on my story! My birthday is also very near. If you guys had been reading this book from the start,you would know in which date is my birthday.

I'm also doing a little challenge for the new year's eve.

1st January 2018-----Post a Hiccstrid New Years chapter.

2nd January 2018------Post a Hiccstrid Sweet Romantic chapter.

3rd January 2018--------Post a Hiccstrid argument chapter.

4th January 2018--------Post a Hiccstrid Sad Chapter.

5th January 2018-------Post a Hiccstrid smut chapter.(you really don't have to do this).

So I know no one would want to join but if you love me then please join.

So just tag me before starting chapter. For further questions,just Pm me.

I'll post the winners in 6th January 2018.

Please join.

--------

No ones pov

"Astrid can you tell me what's wrong?"

Astrid was not talking to hiccup. She had decided she should leave him. It was just a simple crush and would away,that's what she thought but the more she tried to get away from him,the more stronger her feelings got.

Right now,they were at Astrid's room and hiccup was really disturbed.

"Hiccup can you please stop? Your annoying me!"

She replied back angrily. After doing such a lot of things,he was asking her what's wrong?

"Astrid. .......but......I. ....why are you doing this?"

He stated completely shocked by her reply. He admitted he was taken aback a little bit.

"Go to your Sophie,she must be waiting for you!"

Hiccup sure was in a  relationship with Sophie but that was just becouse he wanted himself to stop loving Astrid. He had loved Astrid to death and a day without her seemed like an year without rain. She was his everything but he thought Astrid didn't feel the same.

He wanted himself to be distracted but his feelings and thoughts would go more after her.

"Astrid,please! We can figure everything out,I can't stand you ignoring me. You have been doing so for like three fucking weeks."