Chief Police

My first modern shot. 
They're 20 by the way

A s t r I d

"Whaaaaaaat " I screamed at my aunt as she was giving me the puppy eyes . I couldn't resist so I said yes . my aunt was telling me to take over the police station for a time .

"astrid here are the keys and the id . i already have talked to the chief as a second in command ."

" aunt laurel , how many hours will you be gone with the date with your boyfriend . ? " i asked my aunt curiously .

" for a week or so . " my eyes widen . 1 long week . i sighed before nodding my head and leaving to buy my uniform with kamila . 

 well my name is astrid lina hofferson and i have a sister name kamila. Im  the famous  celebrity known all over the world . im also known as barbie doll . 

i picked the uniform of my size with a frown on my face . i even scolded the papparazi and the shopkeeper .

" geez chill lina . it will be alright . " said kamila with a chilling expressions on her face .  it made my blood boil even more 

" your saying this becouse you dont have to work there all the time . after all your the famous phycologist. " i replied with a roll of eyes . she shook her head with a sigh . 

in night time 

i thought about tommorow and closed my eyes preventing myself from further depression . i setted my alarm clock and texted my twin kamila for setting it too or else she'll scold me .

next day 

i woke up heavily as my eye lids were heavy .  i stepped in the cold marble of myb bathroom barefoot . i on the shower and stepped in . 

i dried my hair and weared the uniform . i made my hair into a bun and weared my watch . i added the dark black eyeliner and a lip gloss . i weared the long socks ans checked kamila's room . The sound of shower made me satisfied that she didnt overslept . i chuckled at her messy room . i climbed down the curved stairs and headed toward our dinning room . i saw a note 

honey , i wont be back before a week . james and i  are going to paris .take care of yourself and kamila. dont be late for duty . 

love aunt laurel 

i pressed  the starting key of my sports car and headed toward the national police station . 

when i stepped in . everyone greeted me and asked for my autograph . i gaved them and sat on my office . but before i could on my computer . a picture caught my attention . it was a man with aunburn hair and forest green eyes . he had a cut in his cheeks . in the bottom of his picture was written 'most wanted ' . the man was quite handsome and he looked my aged . i inspected his picture carefully before calling kamila . i asked for her help and requested her to come . 

kamila studied the picture carefully before throwing her beautiful blonde braid over her shoulders and fixing her glasses. She typed something in her iPhone and started to read out loud .

" Hiccup Hayden horrendous haddock . The most wanted Prisoner who ran from the prison . Killed 50 men's and women . The son of mayor Stoick haddock . Who had been in jail for the deeds of his son . He lives among the gang and police is trying to catch him . "

Kamila told me the whole thing and left for more research . It feels like my body or brain is taking interest in this case . I dialled the chiefs number in the security phone and called him over .

I discussed the major information with him and even we planned . But his dialogue is repeating in my mind .

"He has fooled many women's . He is attractive and young . Beware . "

I don't know what he means by this. Is hiccup haddock a kind of physio to kill these number of people without any mercy .

I added his name in my top list. I signed before getting more concerned with this case while sipping in my cappuccino.

Hi chocolates! Long time no see .

Don't blame me for this boring and strange chapter . I'm using  My computer.  Well any comments or suggestions for next chapter . Your free 😊☺.

And also check out my and
TheColdestWater new story . Hiccstrid collections.  If you have any interest.  😉

If you liked this chapter then click ' vote' comment and follow .

Love you my tasty chocolates 🍫🍫
And
Love Astrid !❤