Yaknog

The Royal AU part 2 have to wait a little.

No ones pov

The event of snogletog made its way to the icy berk and the ice and cold was on its peak.

The people were enjoying their winter holidays with their loved ones or some of them were working in the decoration of berk for the party which was being held at the night.

Astrid Hofferson was chilling in her warms furs and was too lazy to get out of her warm bed and work.

She was reading a book while drinking got cocoa.

'Knock know.'

Someone knocked on the door of her room.

"Come in!" She said as the door flung opened and revealed hiccup who was standing there with a bunch of flowers.

"Morning,m'lady. "

He greeted her,placed the flowers on her side table and sat with her under the covers.

He kissed her lips quickly before cuddling with her.

"Morning, hiccup"

She greeted back before offering him her cocoa.

He took it and they drank it together.

"Will you be my date for tonight?"

He asked her as she smelled the flowers which was unlike her.

But today was special, a day which comes in a year.

"Sure!"

She said before she layed on the bed in a sleeping position and hugged his waist.

"Have you selected your dress?"

He asked out of the blue.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot, thanks for reminding me."

She asked as worry was get written in her face and she placed her hand on her mouth.

"I knew it, but I've selected a dress for you, I saw that on the boat of trader John and thought you will like it. "

He asked grinning with his toothy smile.

Her expression changed from worry to relief and due removed her hands from her mouth and placed them on her heart trying to calm her heart rate.

"Thank you, I love you so much. This is the best Christmas gift ever."

"Uh-huh,this is an ordinary gift,I will provide you with it in the night, the special one, the one I've been working day and night. "

And they both were leaning in a until their lips connected into a passionate kiss. Her hands granted a handful of his hair and his hands trailed her spine.

They pulled away and then cuddled again.

After noon time

Astrid was randomly walking around the village Al,  ready for the day and was searching if any one needed help.

Hiccup had left Astrid an hour ago and said he remembered an important task.

-----------
"We need to distract Astrid and let her not remember the yaknog!"

They all shook hands and then separated when they saw Astrid.

They all went on their ways except for Fishlegs who stayed.

"Uh, hi Astrid, nice to see you. "

He said while swear was dripping his for head.

"Hello, um Fishlegs,why are you nervous?"