Doctors love story.

Summary

Astrid is a heart specialist. A doctor and hiccup is a patient. He got a heart disease but now it's fixed so he came for his last check up.

They are 25.

A s t r I'd

I sighed as I came out of operation theatre. I took off my gloves and drank water. I washed my face with cold water.

A patient was in an emergency. He got a heart attack so I'm the General doctor. I had to operate him.

My name is Astrid rose butera Hofferson. I'm 25 and I'm the General heart specialist. I live in Los Angeles. And I'm very rich becouse my father owns a hospital and my mom was also a General doctor but she died 3 years ago in a hospital blast.

I sat down on my chair and took a tablet. After that k drank water until a nurse came. Her name is Anna.

"Dr. You got an urgent appointment. A patient came here for check up but dr. Heather is absent today due to her father's accident. Dr. Elsa is in lab for some medicines and vaccines. Dr. Fishlegs is with Dr. Heather.
So you have to go. "
I nodded my head and got up from my chair. I weared my stethoscope and weared a fresh pair of gloves. I signalled her to take me.

We went to an office. As I entered the room. I saw a man with aunburn locks and forest green eyes. His face was perfectly shaped and he was.... hot. I shook my head preventing these thought from coming. I am a doctor and my aim is to help people not falling in love. I am a doctor and he is a patient.

I smiled at him and he smiled back before saying.

"Good evening Dr. "
"Good evening to you too "

I sat on the chair and took out the file to which his name was written.
He suddenly asked

"Where is my daily doctor?"
"She is on vacations becouse her father got into an accident. Dr. Fishlegs is with her and Dr. Elsa went to check on the medicines and vaccines."

I replied while I signalled him to lay down on the bed. As he did, I checked his heart beat then his blood pressure. I took out an injection, filled it then stringed it in his wrist. He closed his eyes and hissed in pain.

I pulled it out and then applied a bandage. I applied a machine then searched in computer for reports. I printed the reports then signed it. I wrote the name of medicines in a piece of paper.

I took out the machines. He smiled at me then I gave him the paper and report.

"So. Congratulations! Your disease is quickly removing. Your heart beat is in place. This is your report" I gave him the report " and whenever you feel something abnormal. Rush to hospital immediately. "

He sighed then took the reports.
"Thanks"
He said before standing up to leave.
He opened the doors before looking at me and leaving.

I felt sad for him to leave but I felt these butterflies in my stomach and tickling sensations.

H I c c u p

I felt sad for leaving Dr. Astrid there but at the same time I felt these sensations in my stomach and fire works. I couldn't think straight when j was with her. She's a goddess herself. I think freya herself is jealous of Astrid.

Her angelic blue eyes which were shining when Sun rays reflected. Her long blonde hair smelled of rose. When she spoke, it felt that many flowers were coming out of her mouth and breath. Her skin colour was fair with her cute freckles. Her lips were rosy red. Her slim and perfect body with her height maybe an inch shorter. Her nose and face was perfectly shaped.

I was preventing myself from drooling. I placed my hand on my heart as I thought of her. I sighed thinking of her as I sat on my couch. My father was next to me.
"Hi ! Son. How was the check up?"

"It was great dad. Dr. Heather was on vacations. Dr. Gen. Astrid checked me. "

"Oh. "

Was all his reply before he handed me my tablet and water. I ate the tablet and drank water. It felt so weird when you take a tablet.

After 3 days

I sat on passenger seat of my car. My father was driving to the hospital. Today is my surgery day and then I'll be free of this disease forever. But which doctor will operate me ?

I got out of car. Few nurses came and told me to lay on stretcher. As I did. They took me to the operation theatre

After some time, few doctors came and then I saw Dr. Astrid there discussing something with Dr.Elsa I guess.

She suddenly glanced at me and smiled,I smiled back. Then she came and gave me an injection. "Just sleep. Okay? When you'll wake up. Every thing will be set and you'll be free forever."

I nodded before my eyelids felt heavy and Every thing went dark.

After operation

I woke up as Sun was blinding me. I was in a white gown and everything was white. Even the blanket were white. Then I saw a nurse coming. I was in a hospital.

She came and injected me. She gave me some syrup. I layed back as she handed me my breakfast. I saw her name in her tag.
"Ruffnut thorson"
Weird name.

I ate my bread and drank my milk. After some time.

I saw Dr. Astrid coming towards me. I got that ticking feelings again.

She sat down on the chair and placed her hand in my hand as I squeezed it.

"How are you feeling.? Congratulations your surgery was a success. Your free"
I smiled wider as I leaned in.

She leaned in too until I met with something soft. Something I wanted to feel. It felt best. I pulled away slightly and placed my for head against her.

"I'm free. So I want to say that I'm madly on love with you. When I first saw you. I knew that was love and will you be my girlfriend? Because I can't wait any longer" I whispered in her ear before she nodded and our lips met again.

Done!
Hi guys. How sure you all? How was it.

So something random cane into my mind and I wrote it. Also check out my new books.

"Our love won't die "
And
"Hiccstrid fables"

Bye for now.

Love you all

And

Love Astrid ❤❤