Freaking out

All right, all rights!  This chapter is a mid chapter of my latest story called -----------. Idk if it's gonna be published or not but lol its gonna take time. Maybe more than 2 years and since its Valentine's day,my bff dared me to post it. Lol this story might seem like it's the typical story of bully but it's different, you'll never know what might happen? But for now,I'm gonna keep my big mouth shut and let you guys give me some reviews about it?

Astrid's pov

I was in my bed,so freaking tired but not sleepy,why? cause I couldn't stop thinking about that boy wearing hoodie. Ruffnut had told me that he is bullied for his looks and category.

I am against bullying,sexism and all these. I didn't knew why I wanted to just go and talk to him,ask him what's wrong and comfort him.

Ruffnut and the others went to amusement park while mom called me the second I was about to say yes.

So darn annoying general parents!

I hugged jasper further trying to get some comfort and sleep from his healthy and fluffy hair and body.

He flinged but went to sleep again. Typical Jasper!

--------    ---------

----------------------

No ones pov

It was a Friday morning, people roaming around the school and buzzing in early hours.

Astrid was laughing with her gang,passing from the corridor.

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry! Ahhhahhh!"

She heard those painful voices and decided to see what's happening!

"Ari! Don't!"

Fishlegs yelled but that stubborn blonde didn't listen and followed those voices.

It was coming from the back yard which happened to be located behind the corridor.

"Stop!"

She yelled in horror as she saw an aunburn male getting bruised by jocks.

They froze the moment they heard the voice.

"Get away hottie! This fucking moron deserve this!"

One of them said and kicked his stomach pointing toward him.

"Stop! Or else I'll tell the staff!"

She strongly pushed those boys away and helped that emerald eyed male get up. He was crying,yelped when she touched his arm.

"I'm sorry!"

She apologized and lead him out of that place.

"How dare you?"

One of the black haired jock asked her getting mad.

"I can do whatever I want! And I swear if you do it next time,you won't be able see the sun of the next day! "

She warned them fiercely before getting him out of that sick place.

------

"What's your name?"

Astrid asked hiccup. They were in the school clinic.

"My name.....is Hiccup!"

He replied trying not to get lost in her beauty unable to believe that his crush was talking to him.

"My name is Astrid Hofferson! And nice to meet you!"

She said smiling brightly.

"Astrid,we need to leave! "