Baby I love you.

Summary

From when Astrid came back from her friends home which was in another island, she is not talking to him and have been quite all day. Hiccup saw this and intend to talk to Astrid.

Hiccup pov

From when Astrid came back, she is not talking to me like she dint want to. She's been ignoring me.

I've tried talking to her but she leaves. When imask her something,She just nod her head and it's killing me.

So I tried to find her to talk to her and make everything clear becouse i don't remember doing anything stupid and having a dangerous flight with toothless so what's wrong.

I searched for her until I heard a familiar voice coming from brings the trees.

I went there and found her training with her axe.

"Hey what up m'lady?"

I asked hoping for a response but she said nothing except she took the axe out of those helpless trees.

"What's up with?You have been ignoring me for 3 days!" I asked her annoyed again. But this time instead of saying nothing she replied.

"I'm not ignoring you!"

And by the looks of her said stright that she was furious.

"Cmon we all know it's not true." I asked.

" Hiccup it's not what your thinking. "

She said. She was about to run until I held her arm.

She yelped from the sudden held but then I pressed her with nearest tree.

My left hand was on her waist and second was on tree blocking her way. She was shocked that her lips parted and she looked down.

"Astrid please tell me what's wrong? You are acting the way and that's killing me." I said .

She sighed and rubbed her arm with her other hand. She begun

"Hiccup, you know what couples do, they kiss, they hug,they cuddle and..and they spend time with each other. And lately hiccup, your focus is not on me but on random things like goofing. Now I'm doubting that were couples. This is worse than friendship!"

I looked down feeling bad about this, she was right,  couples do spent time and we don't actually act like a couple.

I held her chin and made her face me.

"I'm so sorry about this. Your right, we have been or I have been busy that we've not spend time with each other."

She sighed again and inhaled a deep breath.
"I visited my friend and she was actually living with her boyfriend and trust me, they were actually more then girlfriend/boyfriend."

But instead of saying something, I just kissed her that she was beyond shock. I don't know what came into me.

"I........love......you.....baby."
I said breathing and she was surprised becouse it's not like we've never said that but until now it feels weird to say 'i love yous' and nowadays we've barely said these things.

"Um.....I......love....you too!"

She replied before I knew it, we both were leaning in at the same time until our lips attached and sparks were flying, butterflies were moving in my stomach and there was a program of fire works in the sky.

My hands trailed from her head to her waist as her hands travelled to my hair and she grabbed a handful of it.

Our kiss went deeper until we had to breath and we pulled away slowly but with a smack.

I took a deep, refreshing breath and spoke.

"That was amazing!"

Until her hands was made into a fist and it flung until I felt some pain in my chest.

"Ow.........what was that for?"

I asked breathless.

"That's for making me feel bad."

She then turned around ready to smash trees again but I frowned becouse after this usually comes a kiss and she was turning away.

"No kiss for me?"
I asked sadly and she giggled.

She then faced me and gave me a quick peck before running away.

"Hey!"

I said before running after her, and all afternoon was spent like that but at least I made it up to my bae.

--------

A/N important.

Guys do you know @Toothless-Nightfury1

I think she's super mean, rude. My own personal taste is not yours so if you guys like her then go ahead, she must've been a nice and innocent person to you all.

I'm not telling with out a reason becouse when i was new and published my first chapter which got like 1 or 2 votes and I was like 'yay yay'.

I used to be a fan of her and thought her books are amazing, so I pm her and sent her the request to dedicate her next chapter to me.

Just like I'm a fan of XxPinkSkyxX2 now.

she replied a yes and then muted me and before she muted, I wrote on her message board the same message and told her that her books are amazing and she replied.

"Don't talk to me bitch. Your a brainless person. Don't you know I dint wanna talk to you."

I was heart broken and then in my other account, I messaged her that she shouldn't be mean or rude to me and she only want to talk to popular and good writers becouse not everyone gets that talent,

She apologized and I forgave her and I thought she is my friend but one day, she told me that she is among a bed for her pig and I told her that her writing is awesome and she is talented and she replied that she is done with her writing and she is done with her talent and said I'm spamming her,

This is so rude, I hate her right now and now decided to make it public.

Sorry to the people who are her fans. Again my personal taste is not your so please.

Love you all my chocolates 🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤