BONUS-Our prince

Astrid's pov

I woke up hearing a 'coo' from a familiar voice.

I groaned as i sat trying not to wake my hiccup up.

I stepped out of the bed carefully and went the opposite site to pick my prince up.

There i saw him all woken up and playing with the toy dragons attached to his baby crib and with his tiny thumb in his toothless mouth.

A smile stretched in my face seeing my baby in this cute position.

"Aeron, take your thumb out!"
I whispered to him silently as I picked him up.

"Hahaha." He laughed as his dimple appeared which he got from me. (Imagine Astrid with dimples.)

I laughed back and carried him out of then room.

Aeron Jay haddock is my eight months old son. He have blonde hair with natural aunburn highlights and eyes with  a mixture of baby blue and emerald eyes.

I glanced at hiccup but my heart melted on the sight.  He was breathing softly with his lips apart and his hair all over his eyes. He looked calm and peaceful.

I slowly closed the door but toothless came out of the room.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch but Aeron just licked/attached his toothless wet mouth to my cheek. He laughed after soaking my cheek with his dripping saliva. I groaned and wiped my cheek with my arm.

I placed Aeron on the couch in the duty of toothless to prevent him from falling.

I went to the kitchen, washed my face with a soap and then started making his feeder.

I shaked the baby milk and teased Aeron with it.

"Nah....mama....nah."

He started making weird noises and tried to catch the moving bottle from his tiny hands.

His face moved along the bottle. I smiled and then inserted it in his mouth. He calmed down and placed his head on my chest while he was sitting on my lap.

I kissed his cheek and fed him.

Soon the bottle was emptied and Aeron seem satisfied.

I placed Aeron on toothless and went to the the washroom.

I washed my face,brushed my teeth and changed into a pair of neat clothes.

I came out and stared preparing the breakfast.

Toothless came to the kitchen carefully not letting Aeron fall but he had a scoul on his face. I laughed at his mood and picked Aeron but placed him beside me on the shelf.

After making tea, I noticed my baby trying hard to get out of the shelf so I paced him on the floor. He crawled away immediately to the hall.

I shook my head at him and went back to making breakfast.

No ones pov

Aeron crawled all the way to his grandma and grand pa room but the door was closed. (Lets say stoick never died!)

He just sat there with saliva dripping from his mouth. He tried banging the door with his hands but failed as his hands didn't made any sound.

He crawled again to the hall and started playing with his stuff toys.

After playing, he got bored quickly but he saw toothless sleeping there. He slowly and carefully went to toothless and slapped his head with his arms which caused toothless to jump and roar at him.

His face twisted into a frown at his sudden outburst but that didn't last forever. He found fun in it and climbed on toothless back,and supported toothless's scaly head.

He slapped his back again with his arms and laughed at the sound which it made.

Soon he got bored again and went near window which was extremely low and was slightly open enough space for babies to go out.

Aeron didn't noticed it at first and played with his dragons again but when he looked at the side beside him to get his toy solider, he noticed the window.

He crawled to the pillow and carried it to the window, and repeated the process until he could reach the window. He climbed up and was about to go out and fall.

"Aeron,how many times do i have to tell not to go near windows!"

He heard his father tell him and carry him all the way to the kitchen table but this time he had a frown along with annoyed and mad expressions.

--------

Guys done, just some cute stuff I came up with.

Aeron is clever and cute! But this is my first time writing this type of stuff so it sucks!

But If you guys understood what I meant to write something comment becouse lately I've noticed that all my votes and comments have disappeared.

Am I going terrible? Should I try something else?

I had to baby sit my 4 cousins becouse on weekends we usually visit our grandparents home to spend a day and all of my aunties and uncles along with my parents decided to go to shopping and my grandma went to the neighborhood along with grandpa so me and my 2 cousins had to take care of them. Trust me,Worst experience of my life.

Love you all my chocolates 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤