Singing

So this is is not my idea. I actually copied it from a book and maybe did a little changes and if you know this shot.  Then don't be mad at me. I liked this idea so much.

Summary

Astrid is at 2nd year of college and she secretly writes some lyrics. No one knows about this until hiccup hears her.

No ones pov

Astrid was sitting in her room studing on her study table. She copied some notes and memorized it.

But she was so exhausted that she didn't wanted to study. She took out a pile of papers until her eyes landed on the specific paper. She holded it.

It was a lyric paper which she made. She plugged on her ear phone and selected the background of her songs. She turned on the full volume. She sang along.

Hiccup

I came into Astrids house. I asked the permission of her parents. They said Astrid was in her room studing.

"That veledictoran is always studing" i thought to myself as I opened he door of her room catefully not to disturb her.

But I froze when I heard a familiar voice. I peeked through the door but my feet stuck when I saw Astrid singing. I took out my phone and started recording

Side to side by ariana grande

Been here all night
Been here all day

And boy you got me walking side to side

I'm talking to you
See you standing over there with your body feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And you don't got a thing bout nothin (bout nothing )

These friends keep talking way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them now cause I

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy you got me walkin side to side

I'm coming at us
Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter cause he give temptations
But as long as you know you've got me.

And boy I gottcha
Cause tonight I'm deals woth the devil
And I know its gonna get me in trouble but as long as you know you've got me

These friends keep talking way too much say Ishould give you up
Can't hear them now cause I
.....

But as she turned around,her eyes widen as she threw back her earphones and hid the paper inside the table.

"What...... at you doing ? And
..... when did you came....?"

She sluttered trying to make out the whole situation.
Her cheeks were red and in can see the fear plastered on her face.

Her body was shaking and her lips were trembling. Her eyes were filled with a mixture of shock, confusion and fear.

I smiled to reassure her and replied.

"I've been here from when you started singing. "

Her eye balls came out if her socket as she managed the word

"Did you...."

But I nodded as I showed her my phone before turning ny prosthetic ready to run.

I ran away fast but Astrid was close behind. I jumped from the stairs skipping some of them but ahe jumped from the beam getting infrintnjf me as her eyeswere filled with plead and anger.

"DELETE IT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKER"

But I shook my head and smirked before showing her my phone and pressing the publish button of instagram infront of her eyes. She tried snatching the phone from me but I'm still 3 inches taller then her and extended my arms high in air as she jumped trying to reach it.

But when her attention was gone, I ran away straight to my car and drove away leaving her in shock.

After a day

Astrid pov

I headed to my class passing  by the corridors of school. But i was feeling a bit uncomfortable having all the eyes on me.

All the boys, girls and even the teacher were looking at me all amused and shocked.

I walked a bit faster ignoring their looks and dodging them. I ran as fast but bumped into tuffnut in process.

"Hey? Tuff watch yourself."

"No way ! C'mon asty. I can't believe their is a hidden talent behind this slim and nerdy figure."

I looked at him confused signalling him I didn't got what he meant.

He sighed before shaking my shoulders.

"C'mon girl. These high notes. Your maybe greater than the singer's their self.  Your voice can break a glass. (A copied line ). Oh my gosh.  Your voice is such beautiful passing the G5. "

Then it hit me. He published the video all over the social media. I took out my phone and checked the social media's. My video was everywhere but when I checked the likes. They were maybe over billions.

Hi ? If YOU are reading this (the one from whom I copied ) Then I'm sorry. I really liked your shot but my problem was clear to you.

So I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye for now

Love you all chocolates 🍫🍫

And

Love Astrid ❤