Eye Glasses

This is based on me becouse I'll wear glasses from now on . My vision became blurry after 12 drops in each eye at same moment .
Enjoy.^^

Third person pov

There was a war going in between out casts and berk.

Berk managed to kick everyones butt off and last Astrid and hiccup were forced to kill a Dragon as it had a curse on it .

If not killed now . It would make every dragon sick  starting from toothless till terrible terror a definitely will be dead from this serious illness .

Now the whole gang was arguing to who will kill the dragon. As everyone don't want to kill a Dragon .
They played Stone papers scissor and decided who'll kill it .

As strong astrid is in war .
That much weak she is in games .

She lost the game and was forced to kill it .

A s t r i d

I was forced to kill the poor Dragon.
They were so annoying me that I couldn't resist .

I lifted my axe ready to chop off the its head . But before I could reach its neck . Tuffnut had to butt in .

"Astrid . You don't have to make out with it . You only have to kill it ."

I was fuming with Anger . I couldn't hold it any more .

As I was about to take my axe off . Tuffnut pushed me and I dropped on the dragon but my axe which was sharp hitted its belly and blood starting pouring .

Slowly it made a blood fountain and some drops of blood went to my Eyes.

It was the worst feelings ever . It looked like I was about to die . It's spicy mixture pained my Eyes.

And to get rid off the pain . I holded my Eyes and groaned as well as hissed from pain .

"Astrid ! You okay . ? Astrid "
Hiccup said grabbing my attention . As I remove my hands . Everything was blurry . I couldn't even see hiccup .

"Hiccup . Why everything is blurry ? I can't see something " I said to Hiccup .

Hiccup for the last time glared at tuff before taking my Eyes .

"Astrid open your eyes slowly . Everything will be fine "

He tried to open my Eyes.

As I opened them . I saw was blurr and water starred to come to my eyes .

I.was not crying but It was water caused by Dragon blood .

I hissed in pain before my Eye lids felt heavy and I collapsed in the floor . .

------------------

I opened my eyes . Everything was fine but when I looked at my hands . I couldn't see it properly.  Same feeling happened when the blood went to my Eyes.

I hissed in pain before Gothi came with hiccup and gobber by her side and gang following after .

Gothi checked my eyes before wrote something in dirt .

Gobber read the signs before speaking .

"I'm afraid.  Astrid is blind now ....." *smack * He receive a hit from Gothi staff .

".... okay okay . I'm afraid astrid your eye side is weak now and you'll be wearing glasses now lad ..."

My red Eyes widen when he said glasses so the gang's  .

"Astrid will wear glasses . Her beauty will be fadded now ."
Snotlout said .

Hiccup glared at snotlout. 

"Nope . Astrid you'll definitely look more beautiful and tough right ruff ? "

I was too shocked to speak . I brought my trance back before speaking .

"Glasses? "

"Ya lad . "
Gobber replied.

Before I could speak anymore.  Gothi came with glasses in her hands .

It had beautiful black frame with glass inside it . They were shaped square.

Before I could wear them . Gobber bought me a book . And told me to read that .
But it was all blurry .

Then Gothi fixed it for me and let me wear glasses .

With glasses everything seemed quite normal .

I guess I have to live with glasses now. How hard I try . It is only for my good not others .

I sighed beofre hiccup sat next to me and lifted my chin . I smiled weakily.  He sighed before bringing my face closer and closer until something soft and relaxing attached to my lips. 

All the colours of life began to come back. All the fireworks begun again and same butterflies in my stomach.
I kissed back with much passion . My hands travelled to his hair muffling it .
His hands travelled to my waist .

I sadly had to pull way for oxygen as we both are humans .  I smiled before fixed my glasses .

"Wow Astrid.  You look ..... amazing . "

"Huh . Don't joke with me or you'll have to attach an extra peg leg . "

" Nope.  I'm not Joking ."

Guys how was it . ?

Terrible

I know but I've tried and now my vision is a bit bad but Thank Thor that my glasses came extra early or I would be half blind .

So if you like it then.........

Vote and comment .

Love You All readers

And

Love Astrid ❤💋