You don't love me

Hiccup pov

"I'm gonna be the one!"

"Why do you even care if I hug someone?"

"Becouse your my girlfriend!"

"So what? I'll do whatever I want, you can't stop me!"

"I just came there when you were finished,I don't know what you guys have done when I wasn't there!"

"Hiccup,stop being ridiculous, this...makes no sense."

"He was a stranger,I've never met him. You were hugging him like there is no tomorrow."

"So what if i did, what can you do?"

The voice boomed in the house as hiccup and astrid were yelling at eachother.

At the afternoon,Astrid went to the mall to meet her cousin and his girlfriend and when he was about to leave, she hugged him since she met him after a long time. Hiccup saw this and got the wrong idea.

And that's the reason of this fight.

"I just want you to leave! Please. I can't face you not after this!"

Hiccup word shot Astrid like a bullet. Sure they had fights but this is a whole lot bigger. He never told her to leave.

Astrid eyes were bloodshot and were teary. It wasn't Astrid's fault. She was just hugging her cousin like a sister.

"Leave, the door is just behind you!"

He yanked Astrid's arm and turned her toward the door latterly dragging her.

Astrid closed her eyes, letting few tears escape. She broke free of his grip, weared her high boots and weared her jacket before glancing at him not believing what he just said.

She turned the knob and got out the house.

Hiccup was a caring and loving boyfriend unlike others.
Whenever they had fights, he was always the one who finished it. They loved each other to death. They couldn't live without each other but hiccup just kicked her out-of-the house knowing she have nowhere to stay.

Astrid had no parents, and all her relative lived in Florida,Miami or San Francisco. Astrid came in berk for high schools since berk have many popular schools.

She settled here with her Uncle til she finishes high school but he got married and moved back in Florida.

Astrid is from Hofferson clan means she's a billionaire with all the property and money his parents left for her but a rule is that when you reaches the age of 18, you have to live by yourself until you settle yourself.

Astrid got together with hiccup 3 years ago and it's been 6 months of her moving in with him becouse he too is a billionaire even with his parents alive but the same rules carry out with every high standard family.

Astrid wiped her tears and started walking to the road. When she reached, she was despaired becouse the road was empty and Ruffnut went with her family trip. Heather's house was way too far and there was no taxi on the road.

I'll just walk and book a room in a hotel.

She thought in her mind as she started walking in some dark streets thinking she will reach early.

She turned into dark streets where the street light couldn't reach and you can only see things from the moon light.

She turned again feeling frightened but to her bad luck the next Street was blocked with a wall and the only choice she had was to go back but when she turned around, she met with a man who had tattoos all over his face and you couldn't exactly see him becouse of darkness.