Don't look at me like this.

O.k.  so this is a bit confusing too.

Summary

Astrid Rose Hofferson is schools nerd.

Henry Horrendous Haddock is school Mr. Popular.

A s t r I d

I extended my arms high trying to reach my bag which was in the hands of schools popular group.

I fixed my geek glasses and jumped but failed miserably.

They all laughed at me. What could be worst for an 18 year old girl.

But their face turned serious when a hand grabbed the bag.

Henry snatched the bag from them. I smiled at him for his help but then he threw down all the things from my bag instead of giving me back.

My smile faded and I glared at him.

But he threw a paper in my face.

3RD Warning.

But I was infuriated and three down the paper at his face.

They all laughed at me as I picked up my books and pencil case from the ground.

I ran away trying not to release the tears. But I looked back to see Henry looking sad at me.

Next day

I was listening to a song and I checked my facebook but my expression turned serious when the video jt Henry throwing the Paper at me was uploaded in Facebook.

But When I looked at my left,tears brimed at my eyes because there were posters of me crying and a paper of 3RD Warning was in my hand.

I ran and tore apart all the posters. I yelled..

After 3 hours

I ran to my class because I was late but a group of girls pushed me laughing.

I glared at them but in process I tripped in the foot of a boy but I was saved becouse instead of  falling Someone caught me.

I looked up but my smile faded when I saw who he was. Henry caught me. so I pushed him away and ran to my class glaring at him.

Henry

I'm doing all this because of my popularity. In the left is Astrids eyes,get friendship but in the right is popularity,fame.

Whenever I look Astrid in the eye I fall for her. I'm attracted to her. But in the other side all the boy's force me to bully her.

I don't want to fall for her.

I want to tell her that please dont look at me in the eyes.

I walked down the cafeteria becouse it was break. I opened the door but all the people ran away instead of Astrid.

she glared at me but continued eating her food.  I say next to her. She extended her arms due ketchup but I grabbed it instead and put it in her sandwich. She smiled at me and continued eating. I watched her eating lovingly.

But my gaze was disturbed when all the boy's came. But to show them I spilled all the ketchup in her sandwich.

She glared at mr as I laughed faking.

I walked away with them but I stopped in my tracks to look at her.

I could see tears under her Big glasses.

But I walked away.

after a day

no ones pub