Voice

This is set in berk when its snogletog and all the people are forcing Astrid to sing.

A s t r I d

I yelled in my mind. What the hell is wrong with them? Why are they freaking forcing me to sing out of all the people.

I crossed my hands and glared at hiccup when he took the berks side. He should defend me.

"Why are you guys freaking forcing me. I'm not good enough to sing. I can't sing plus I haven't made a song."

"Nope, Astrid ma dear, you've to sing becouse your the only one with beautiful voice las. I insist as chiefs order ".

My blood boiled at stoicks order.

"M'lady. You should sing. Reviele your talent becouse a talent hidden is no talent. "

"Hiccup,I'm not gonna let you live another second after this. Your time in earth is over."

I told him in fury as I cracked my nails and glared at him before setting my axe down.

"C'mon.  Asty you've gotta sing. "

"For Thor sake. Don't call me asty Snotlout." I yelled at him.

"Yeah. Astrid your gonna sing or else chicken is gonna cry. Aren't ya chicken ?"

"C'mon. Astrid. I know you can sing becouse I  saw your secret lyric diary."

"Ruff.  Please. You know..."

But I  was too late. They litterly dragged me to the stage as I could hear loud claps and whistles.

I stood straight as my heart began to beat faster and my hands started shaking.

I looked around the great hall and I saw gang and stoick giving me thumbs up.

Then I looked at hiccup who winked at me as my heart fluttered and butterflies in my stomach.

I love hiccup so much. He's my every thing. I thought in my mind.

"This song is for hiccup"

I hikded the Mike tightly and taking a deep breath before starting.

You the light,you the night
Your the colour of my blood.

You the pain,you the cure
You the only thing I wanna touch.

Never knew that it could mean so much , so much

You the fear, I don't care,cause I've never been so high

Follow me to the dark,let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life,to life

So love me like you do. Lala love me like you do

Touch me like you do,Tata touch me like you do

What you waiting for

Fading in , fading out.
On the edge of paradise.

Every inch of your skin is a holly grail, I've gotta find

Only you can set my heart on fire. On fire

(Yeah) I'll letyou set the pace cause I'm not thinking straight. My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more.

What you waiting for.

Love me like you so(lala)

Love me like you do

Love me like you do lala

Love me like you do

Touch me like you do. Ooh

I'll let you set the pace

Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around

I can't see clear no more

What you waiting for

Love me like you do lala

Love me like you do

Love me like you do

Love me like you do

Touch me like you do

Touch me like you  do.

No ones pov

The hall was filled with laughter,cheer and claps.

She smile as her cheek took the colour of beet red.

Hiccup slowly crept behind her.

He placed his hands on her waist and  kissed her neck slowly from back which caused Astrid to jump.

She placed her hand on her heart and Turned around and kissed him and he slowly kissed back as her hands went in his hair and his hands in her waist.

Done !

Hope you enjoyed it. Anyone want me to publish another chapter right now?

Well thats just Astrid singing a song to hiccup but next will be a letter .

Bye

Love you all chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤