Smoking

Just a random idea

Summary

Ok this is a bit confusing chapter. This is also a combination of modern-Viking world.

Out of berk is modernism and in berk is Viking time.

So Astrid before 5 years ago got to San Francisco for her father's company who is a modern man.

But Astrids mother is in Viking world who dies after her birth and her father afterward.

But when she comes back. Everyone is shocked.

Astrid

My name is Ariana Joan Grande Butera Hofferson. (I'm sorry, cant help it)

I actually came back from California today.

This environment is fresh but a but old styled. I'm a superstar,princessdiva and beautyqueen.

Since I'm a modern girl, I wear modern clothes and heels but this environment is killing me.

Hiccup

We were patiently waiting for astrid at the docks. My love is coming back after 5 years. I wonder how she looks. Did she move on?

But my mind was disturbed when I heard the voice of ship hitting the edge. I faced toward that direction and stood starighy waiting for astrid to come back.

But instead of Astrid I saw many people coming out with weird clothes. Then i saw a man with make up and after that I saw a girl probably 20 coming out in a very short skirt and of coarse a shirt that was so tight that it showed her climacy. She had her hair loose and they were very long.  She was also wearing make up and thor high heels of 6 inch.

It seem she was talking to somebody but then i noticed a small device on her ear.

She looked toward me but I realized she was astrid.  I ran toward her and hugged her. She hugged back before facing me.

"Astrid. Your back." I exclaimed happily.

"Um yeah.." She replied before kissing me straight on the lips. My cheeks got beet red and she pulled away before I could kiss back.

----------------------------

"Ariana Grande."

"But wasn't her name astrid hofferson?"

"That was before. Now her name is Ariana Joan her second name. Grande her Caste and Butera her mother's family name and Hofferson her own family name. " Her assistant ally said pressuring the word "Was"

"Oh" was the twins reply.

We were now sitting in the great hall celebrating astrid no arianas return.

"Ast..Ariana I don't like your very short skirt. And that shirt and heels." I said getting irrated by her clothings. No matter how hard I'm trying but my eyes always land on her thigh and her chest.

"Oh c'mon. Hiccup its normal clothing for me plus there very comfortable and light unlike your all cloths which seems very heavy." She said gesturing to her golden skirt and golden shirt.

"Ok. So what was your career there.?"

My dad asked curiously.

But again her assistant spoke fast.

"You don't know ariana. You've been living under a rock of you don't know her."

But we shook our head.

"Ok. So she's today's star. The beauty queen and princess diva. People fall for her and first young singer to have fans on trillions all over the world."

We widen our eyes.

But suddenly she took out a rolled paper. Placed it on her mouth and light the match and burned the paper. After that she exhaled a smoke.

"Are.... you .... Smoking?"

Go be asker worried.

She nodded her head.

"Yeah actually. Like all celebrities do. " she admitted.

I asked again worried.

"Astrid. Please your gonna be weak plus your dad will not leave..."

"Hiccup I know. But please. Just stop dadying me around."

She said fanning herself.

"It so hot. Is there any AC. Oh I remember its berk. "

We sighed.

"Oh I get it. Ally can you tell me what you cancelled thus week from my schedule."

"Yes madam. I've cancelled your surprise concert with Justin beiber. Your Dangerous women tour concert. Your music video and of coarse the your song. "

"Oh gosh. This is too much but its worth it."

"Yeah"

"But can you wake me at 6 at morning. I've to go jogging then the first thing I'll do is record my new song.

And gobber please serve me my breakfast with light butter and bread."

Abe ordered ally and gobber.

Gobber was surprised at first but nodded anyway.

After that she took out a long slim thing with mirror on top.

"Lets take a Selfie."

She chipped happily but it didn't enter our brains.

So ruffnut started

"Whats a self y "

She faced palmed.

Hello

Chocolates 🍫🍫

Just a random idea that clicked in my mind.

So don't worry your ideas are perfect so you deserve a perfect shot.

Unfortunately I can't make them now becouse my final gas started and I'm too busy at the moment.

Don't worry I'll make after my exams and that will be perfect. (I hope so .)

So
Bye for now

Love you all chocolate 🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Astrid.❤❤