Pregnant(P-2)-fixed

After 6 months

No ones pov

It had been six months of Astrid's pregnancy. She hesitated for the first few months but when she thought about it with cool mind,she was overjoyed.

She thought about all the love and care that she wasn't able to get from her parents, she will give that to her child.

Hiccup couldn't be more happier. He was going to be a father. He took care of Astrid sometimes being too overprotective,becouse he didn't wanted her or his child to get hurt.

And on the other hand was valka, she had been more excited than ever. Maybe more than Hiccstrid.

She sewed those tiny clothes and gloves for her grandchild. She even was overprotective of Astrid in fear she might hurt the child. On the other hand,she reassured hiccup that Astrid changed becouse of her pregnancy. She took great care of Astrid. She was like another mother to her.

Hiccup was now chief meant he needed to take care of Astrid and berk. So today, he wasn't home becouse of his work and valka was out observing the dragon sanctuary.

Astrid was home alone but for her company,she called Ruffnut's daughter Tina. Tina and Astrid were talking until Tina grabbed the dragon lense and started to run.

Astrid's eyes widen in shock and fear. If that lense get broken then hiccup might not the hiccup. The dragon lense was so important to him. They all worked hard those years to get and save the dragon lense and didn't wanted to lose it that easily.

Astrid ran after her and she got down from the stairs. Without thinking, Astrid tried to go down the stairs as well with the same/fast speed but her foot tripped and she fell.

Tina's mouth flung open at the shock that she started to cry. Astrid sat on one of the at stairs holding her not-so-big belly. She closed her eyes and sobbed a little.

Tina ran away and came back after sometime with Ruffnut.

"Oh.....Astrid!."

Ruffnut screamed in horror as she approached Astrid.
She started to sob too and helped Astrid all the way to her room.

"Astrid, hold up,I'm gonna call hiccup."

Astrid nodded her head as tear welled in her eyes.

After what felt like eternity, hiccup came back with worry written in his face while valka tailed with him.

He ran and kissed her knuckles.

"Its gonna be alright,."

He reassured her as tears rolled down his own cheek.

Valka signalled him to go away and called ruffnut over.
They closed the door while the hall went silent.

"What happened?,"

The door flung open and there came the panting gang.

"Astrid....."

Hiccup tried to speak but he broke down. The gang understood and tried to calm hiccup down.
-----

After hours, valka came back but with sad expressions like she tried  to hold back her tears.

"What happened?"

Hiccup asked hoping that there wasn't any bad news but she closed her eyes and supported the wall. Few tears escaped her eyes while she placed her hand on her mouth.

"We...............lost........the....baby!."

She managed hardly in between her sobs.

The gang started weep and hiccup fell on his knees.

When he looked up to the room, he saw his wife sleeping peacefully.

"How......am I gonna tell her?"

He said to himself while he tried to be strong for his mother, for Astrid.

-----

I was so terrible! Guys I'm updating everyday becouse school is gonna start on monday.

So I guess, I'll be busy!.

Loveyou all my chocolates 🍫🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤