Wrong Ship

This is kinda different from my usual one-shot

Summary:-

Astrid ships Heather and Hiccup while Hiccup has a massive crush on Astrid and Heather think of Hiccup as Brother. Astrid got feelings for his older brother Hunter who also got a crush on her back.

No ones pov

"Heather! Please try to understand!"
Hiccup stated while grabbing her hand in a brotherly manner.

"But it might hurt her feelings!"

Heather replied grabbing his hands back in same manner.

There at the other side,Astrid was just passing by until she heard a little bit of their conversation.

"Oh my Gosh!They are the cutest couple on Earth!"

Astrid thought on her mind as she mentally fangirled and squealed.

Astrid always caught them at the wrong moment thinking they had feelings for each other secretly but it was a wrong idea.

"Hey Guys!"

She decided to step in to give them some light.

"Why don't you guys just admit it? It's crystal clear!"

She stated smiling madly while wiggling her eyebrows at them.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean!"

"Astrid! Can you come and help me?"

A yell came from downstairs disturbing them.

"Coming!"

She yelled back and leaving the two again alone.

"Hiccup,she ships us and this is all wrong!"

"I know right? She is so lost into crushing on Hunter and shipping us, she never is gonna notice me!"

"You should just go and tell her!"

"I don't want our friendship to end! It's clear,she got feelings for Hunter,hunter like her back! Soon they are gonna get into a relationship,get married,have kids and live happily ever after! There is no role of me anywhere!"

"Atleast try!"

"I can't!"

-----------

Hunter had a massive crush on the same girl his younger brother had a crush on.

He asked Astrid for useless helps,tried to look best unfrony of her and making sure to keep an eye on her 24/7.

"What help do you need?"
Astrid asked him getting nervous like a freak but trying to look straight and normal.

"Help me on.....in....Physics!"

He replied sluttering and getting nervous on same level as her.

"Alright!".

At the corner,Hiccup was listening to their conversation closely.

--------------------

"Heather! Just admit it! He got the same feelings for you!"

"I don't like him! It's you who took his heart! "

"Fuck it! My one and only prince is Hunter! Have you seen his biceps and stop hiding it."

"Whatever!".

--------

It was valentines day! The day of lovers.

Astrid thought that it was the day where hiccup would ask Heather out. Though she didn't wanted Hunter to also her out becouse if the awkwardness.

"Heather get ready!I'm sure Hiccup is gonna be here anytime soon!"

"Why should I? And for the last time,I don't like him and there is no one coming for me!"

"Just Get Ready!"

"You should! It's you who get asked out by every boy in our school! Control your beauty level! I'm sick of answering bells and telling everyone no for you."

But Astrid just rolled her eyes.

Astrid wasn't in her best looks. She was wearing casual sky blue shorts and white hoodie shirt with some joggers. Her mid-thigh length hair were tied securely in a ponytail and there was no makeup on her face but she still looked like a Goddess.

DING DONG

"See! Now you answer that door. I'm not going anywhere!"

Heather commanded Astrid getting back to eating out her fruits.

"Whatever!"

Astrid went to answer the door. When she opened it, she was surprised to see Hunter instead of Hiccup.

"Hey?"

She greeted him but he just pulled her out if her house and dragged her to his car.

"What are you....?"

But he cutted her off.

"No time for Hello-hi!  We are getting late. It's already 7:00pm."

They sat on his Buggati and they pulled off to somewhere secret.

---

Heather noticed the sudden quietness and went to check the door only to find Astrid missing and the door open.

Then she noticed Hunters car leaving at high speed.

She immediately called hiccup.

"Hiccup come on in! Hunter have taken Astrid to ask her out! Come quickly!"

Hiccup arrived several minutes after her call and they followed Hunters car which they thankfully didn't miss.

To Be Continued ....

I know short but I need to sleep and publish aka write the last part of it tomorrow!

Good night!