TREATY PT.2

No ones pov

It's been 2 weeks that dumbroach came . Astrid still hadn't talked to hiccup . Hiccup tried to make astrid talk to him but Merida always came into way .

Today was snogletog . (Did I spell that right? ) Everyone was happily enjoying the treats and music . Everyone was also weared fancy dresses . Hiccup weared a black tux . He looked hot . Merida was starring at hiccup the whole time . Merida weared a red dress that reached her thigh with purple ribbon in middle.  She also weared so much make up .

Heather weared a pink dress that reached her knee with white ribbon in middle. Ruff weared a white dress with a bkack ribbon on her left chest . All the boys were staring at them . All the boys weared tux. Everyone was enjoying and present except for Astrid.  She wasn't there do Heather decided to check on her.

Even hiccup didn't notice. He was busy talking to Merida . Heather glared at him before leaving greathall.  She noticed that storm fly was still in her stable.  She gaved a anime at storm fly before entering her house . It was silent thereso she checked her room . Nothing . As she entered her bathroom . She gasped .

There stood a half naked astrid with her head in her hands . Her shoulder slightly moving. Heather hurried at astrid.  She patted her back before speaking . "Astrid .hey what happened "." Nothing heather" Astrid spoke before wiping away her tears.  Her eyes were red and puffy . Her tears almost reached her neck . (She was only in her undergarments ). Heather couldn't help but stare at her beauty. How white her whole body was . She had some nice curves and she was hot . How can hiccup ignore this thing ?.

"Astrid don't lie to me." As Heather said this . Astrid cried more and hugged astrid. Astrid cried more before saying " I . I was gg..getting .ready for snogletog until stoick came and said ..... " Heather patted her back before saying " What he said ?" "He said that Meridaand hiccup are getting married in a week . " astrid said . As she said that a tear escaped from  Heathers  eyes by seeing her friend like this . "This can't be true . Hiccup loves you " she said . "He loves me. Hah what  a joke.  He is a b**ch waiting for another women . He used me all the time ". A few tears escaped from heathers eyes but she wipes them away . She also wiped tears from astrid eyes before pulling her up. It was hard since astrid is
a few inch taller than her . "Astrid let's get you ready. We're gonna show everybody that you're strong. Your not gonna fall for anybody easily right?" Astrid nodded before washing her face .

Heather took out a black dress that reached astrids midthigh.  She took out some black heels . Probably 4 inch . Heather applied some eyeliner and mascara on astrids eye . Then lip gloss . Astrid weared  a Dragon pendant and a black arm wrapper .
Heather curled Astrids hair and let them loose .

As they entered great hall

As they entered great hall. Everyone gasped by seeing Astrid. All the boys were drooling including hiccup.  Hiccup asked astrid out on a dance but Astrid went another way with Heather to stage . Astrid and Heather smirked before Heather spoke " We're gonna sing a song becouse astrid here is sad" then they started singing " The heart wants what it wants" . Everyone gasped that Fearless Hofferson was singing . Her voice was an angels voice. She was looking a goddess herself .
Merida glared at astrid .