Heat Wave

So I had this idea swirling in my mind for a long time and hopefully today I will be able to finish it! Again Comment!!

No ones pov

Berk snowed 9 months a year so it was usually freezing cold everywhere. But the 3 months it didn't usually were the hottest and it would get even more uncomfortable when old sweaty vikings would walk shirtless.

It was one of those days when the temperature reached its peak. Everything was melting. Most of the Viking had already occupied the lakes and pond in and around Berk. The gang was not feeling it. Due to the weather it was almost impossible to do anything and that's why Hiccup gave them a day off.

They were all lying on the grass under the trees's shade. Hiccup was lying on Astrid's lap while Astrid was leaning on to the tree. Ruff it and Heather shirtless lying on the ground making the boys blush. Snotlout was being cranky and sipping on his cold lemonade while Tuffnut and Fishlegs were too exhausted to move.
"It's so hot in here,let's go to Toothless's Cove. Already it got some water that's untouched by Hairy hooligans." Tuffnut spoke but Hiccup glared at him.
"Hiccup,stop being selfish when your friends are possibly dying from the heat!!" Snotlout states after noticing Hiccup's glare.

"Well,I'm not being selfish. We can't ruin the only source of fresh water that's untouched by Berkians." Hiccup defended himself lifting his head off Astrid to speak.
"But Hiccup, I'm hallucinating. Ahh ice.." Fishlegs was going crazy and was imagining things that he called hallucinations.

Finally Astrid decided that she had enough of wailing and complaints so she got up. Hiccup followed her and they went to her hut.

Hiccup as he entered smelled an odour similar to Astrid's that he adored so much. Her hut was very clean and organised even though she wasn't much of a house wife but she kept her vicinity very neat.

They went to her bed room and Hiccup sat on the bed.

"Would you like something to drink?" Astrid asked Hiccup who nodded his head in responses. Astrid smiled and went downstairs to get him a cool drink.

Just as she was out of his sight,Hiccup layed on his stomach and started smelling her pillow. The fruity and rosy smell. He breathed it in and his mind fell back with pleasure. He loved her smell so much. Her bed sheet and pillow smelled like her. Even in this heat,she managed to smell heavenly.

He quickly got up and straightened himself before Astrid entered her room,a cold juice in her hands.

"Thank you. I really needed it." Hiccup said.

"Sure no probelem!" Astrid replied sitting on her bed.

Hiccup finished the drink in one gulp and layed down on Astrid's lap. Astrid started braiding his hair and he started talking.

Suddenly he got up.

"Astrid.......can I take a shower in your washroom?" He asked hesitantly.

"Sure....but you have your own washroom don't you?"

"I do but you know my dad's washroom had some plumb issues so he used mine and now their is hair all over and your place is the only place I can take a bath in."

Astrid nodded and motioned for him to use the washroom.

_______

Hiccup entered the washroom and closed the door. The washroom was very clean and didn't smell gross or anything. This made him surprised because most of the private room in Berk owned by Vikings weren't clean.

Hiccup took off his shirt and pants and turned but a blush crept on his face. Astrid's undergarments were hanging on a hook attached to the door.

He knew he looked a weirdo and a perv but he went anyway and smelled her bra which smelled like roses,her signature smell. He couldn't wait till he get married to her and call her his fully.

He saw the washroom which unbelievably smelled good. The mirror was clean with the shelf that had three towels; one for her face,her body and her hair he assumed. It had a comb and a box which had ties and pins in it. A soap and a bunch of other things but it didn't had beauty products which was impressive because she was so beautiful;in fact the prettiest in the whole archipelago and she was all natural.

Finally,he turned the shower on and stepped in finding relief when the cold water touched his hot skin. Finally he was getting lost in his train of thoughts when suddenly...

"Hiccup, the towel......aaaa!!!"

Astrid had entered to give him towel because she thought he had not undressed due to unlocked door.

"ASTRID......"
Hiccup shrieked covering his private area and turning around.
Astrid was wide eyed and frozen. Her breath seemed to stopped and her heart beat fastened. Her face turned crimson red and the towel in her hand dropped.

Finally,she gained the courage and stepped back closing the door.

—————-

Comment and give me reviews regarding this idea which is very very weird and all but yeah.

I am working hard to get scholarship to get in army medical college. So I ain't got time but I love hiccstrid. Thank you all for the reviews in previous chapter. It really really made my day and made me happy. Thank u for taking your time to read my book and for the votes and views. I can't tell you how grateful I am. 😩😭😭😭

Love you all
And
Love Ari😂