I can't quit you

Royal ..AU

NO one's pov

"Nickel."

"Nickle"

The voice of a blonde Princess echoed through the empty hall of the great palace.

Ariana Astrid Grande Hofferson was the daughter of King of the world most wealthiest and beautiful Kingdom. King Mark Grande Hofferson and Queen Isabella Grande Hofferson.

Astrid was the tallest female Princess who was 5'11. (I like Astrid tall.)

Not only was she tallest but the prettiest also.

The Hofferson family came to visit berk and the king stoick who was his best friend from child hood.

These 2 kingdoms were world most wealthiest Kingdoms.

Not only the king but also the Queens were also best friends.

On the other hand, Princess Astrid whom was not good at trusting people easily wasn't getting one to have best friends in this Kingdoms except Prince Nickle who was the youngest son of King stoick and Queen valka and the same age as her.

Coincidently, they were even born the same time and same month.

Prince Nickel-Hayden haddock also had an elder brother

Hunter-Hiccup Haddock who was 3 years older than him and so Princess Astrid.

These 2 prince were the world most handsome prince.

--------'
"Princess, Nickle is not in palace. He went to his piano lessons."

Astrid looked at him surprised before giving him a respectful bow.

He patted her shoulder before walking along with her.

"He was making fun of me yesterday for going to piano and violen lesson but he actually learns it too."

She stated smiling.

"Hahaha."

Stoick only laughed at his son and Astrid's Interaction.

"So how many lessons do you take?"

The auburn king asked the blonde Princess.

"Well along with my high school, I take piano and violen lessons, singing and dancing lessons."

"That's nice but I would love if you sing for me on the ball."

"I would've loved it but I'm the vocalist and am not that great at singing. I actually regret following mom's suggestion."

"Oh" was only his reply.

"Now that Nickle is not home and won't be back for an hour. So I guess you should hang out with hunter. "

He asked or simply told her.

"Erme. ....sure."

She could not say no becouse it would mean she is unrespecting him.

"Hunter......Hunter."

Stoick called him out.

After like 5 minutes he was there and was talking to his father.

Astrid took some steps backward to give them some space.

After some time, the Prince turned toward the Princess and they both bowed at the same time.

"Your majesty."

Hunter said with a warm smile plastered on his face.

Astrid forced a smile too,.