Jealous part 2

Okay thus is second part because that was non-amazing part .

No ones pov

After leaving greathall . Hiccup headed to his hut .His face was burning red and his eyes were on fire . His fist turned white from his grip .

"Hiccup. What happened.? "
Astrid asked him .

"Well my girlfriend is talking to other boys and having fun with them so what is my work there . ?" He said annoyed .

"So are you telling me that I'm that type of girl ?shame on you " she replied.
"Yes . I'm saying that . And you don't have to stick with them " he yelled
"But you said to cooperate as I cause a massive headache to you " i yelled back .

"But ah ! You found another boys to play with " with that Astrid slapped hiccup hard that it left a hand mark . She glared at him one last time and left .

Hiccup touched the Place where she slapped him . He sighed before it hitted him like a truck . He messed up . His own words repeated over his mind.

Ah ! You found another boys boys to play with
He grabbed his hair and pulled it out . He messed up a great this time. I took my anger out on my girlfriend .

Hiccup

Its been two weeksvof that incident and astrid still hadn't talked to me. I tried talking her but she runs away . I thought of an idea. I was Thinking and I didnt saw ruffnut banging on the window.

I came into my sense and opened the windows for her. She glanced at me before speaking.

"Well ! Hiccup what was my task again?"

My face palmed and I gkared at her by sighed in annoyance when I knew she was not understanding me.

"Ruffnut. One mast time.

You have to force Astrid to come to itchy armpit. One last time. And don't tell her I'm there.

Fishlegs is gonna decorate the island so he is gone to find roses.

Tuff have a chicken show and Snotlout is gonna do fire work. "

She nodded her head and smacked me with her hand and ran away.

Thor. I hope she understood. I dried my hands with the towel and went to check the preparations.

I saddled toothless and went to my hut. I took a quick shower before wearing a pair of fresh clothes and combing my messy hair. I gave a bath to toothless too.

A s t r I d

I was gaving a bath to Storm fly until I heard a familiar roar. I looked up to see barf and belch but only ruffnut riding it. She landed near is and approached me.

"Hey! Asty. Wanna have a girly walk. You and me on the itchy armpit.?"

I gaved her a confused glance. She is not like this.  She never asked for a girly walk. We usually have a talk and walk but to the nearest points.

"Ruff. What's up with you? Your not a type of person to ask on a walk. "

She sighed and tried to hide something.

"Nothing. Can't I talk to the same ager girl as me. People Change and I changed too. "

I sighed knowing its useless arguing with her. I nodded my head as she clinged at my arm. I got myself free from her grip and saddled stormfly.

We flew toward the direction of itchy armpit.

Wow. Long time since I wrote the part 1 of this.  How was it.? Wanna have a part 3? Ok so

Bye for now

Love you all chocolates 🍫

And

Love Astrid❤