I miss you

This is actually sad

Hi astrid . Well actually cat girl. I miss you soo much . I remember the time when you always punch me for no reason then kiss me to make it up. I remember the time when you call me dork or fishbone. I also remember when my father died . How you were always their to comfort me . Share my pain . I remember the last time you said "I love you hiccup . I always will. But don't you gave up on me " then you punched me of course then you kissed me . But that was threats time you did. I remember when dagur cut yes your wrist but you kept quite but then you finally gave up when he warned you about killing me . But you let your self fell from the cliff into those heavy rocks . Why astrid why? Why did you let dark clouds take over the berk . Where are all those hopes and comfort you gaved me. Why are they useless now ?? Im nothing astrid . Nothing just a fishbone without you. First you completed me then left me broken into pieces . An incomplete piece of shit. I'm broken astrid . Broken . The last time you kissed me like their was no tomorrow but guess came true . There wasn't any tomorrow. I'm broken with you.

Wish you could come back

H.H.haddock the third.

Write huccup to his dead girlfriend . It was her 5th death anniversary. The tear stained 25 yrs man left to fulfil his jobs .

How was it. I know sad actually die me . I'm crying . Please comment and vote .

Love you all and

Love astrid ❤