crush

Eret pov

I'm a tough guy who never sneak from its mission . I never ever thought about love . Any crush which I don't have . I'm actually 21 years old.  I now live at berk and today is my 10th day and as same for hiccup being chief .

But I've been uncomfortable lately . Becouse my one and only crush is always talking to chief hiccup or just Riding. We actually have a conversation everyday which last long an hour or less. She's a good company which make me happy . She's not annoying ruffnut who always flirt with me or any other girl . She's the one and only astrid hofferson.  She's not like ruffnut who flirt . She's innocent astrid who know  how to so talk with behaviour and she knows what type of conversation someone likes. Mine are trapping or ships etc.

I always seem to get lost in her dark blue big and deep eyes and her thigh length long blonde hair which smells like a rose even if your a room length distant from her. Her slim and beautiful body force you to be inside her. Her smile which can light up your day . Her long eyelashes just force you to do what they command . Her freckles are cute. Her pink cheek just force you to cup them .Her red lips force you too kiss them . I try hard not to do what I explained . How lucky hiccup would be to have her. I wish I would be hiccup so she would've   lost her virginity .

I had hopes up when i first saw astrid but my heart sank when I saw her kidding hiccup. But there can be a change .

As I was lost in thoughts playing with my fork and empty plate. I saw Astrid coming toward me.  I fixed myself before smiling down at her.  She sat next to me with her food. I smiled " Astrid wanna go at ship and watch the star's " "  why not . Hiccup would probably come late and  l have nothing to do . " she said.  I felt annoyed when she Said hiccups name . 

As we started walking . I saw hiccup making his way to mead hall . But I gained speed so did astrid by seeing me . Hiccup just went to mead hall. I mean he should really give time to astrid. Astrid just wait for hours and he never come back . It seems like that night fury is more essential than that beautiful hot mess.

Now we're talking until  I just remembered what I've to say ." Astrid.  Ya know the first time . I saw you. I skipped my heartbeat . Or whenever I'm around you. My heart starts to beat faster . I don't accually feel it around any one . Astrid your too beautiful to be denyed. My hopes sank when hiccup kissed you. I know  you live hiccup but can you have me a chance . Wanna go on a date with me please. "
Astrid seemed shocked but finally said " eret.  I love hiccup . I know you have a crush on me like every guy but i like you as a brother. Erect sorry but I've to . I've to ggo ." She said and run away leaving me dumbfounded. Thus girl got a really bad effects on me . Is she a machine which wins heartof every guy like me . Huh . She really is a hot and sexy mess.

Guys how was it . I found it interesting.  Wanna part two . ? I realized that eret really had a crush on astrid in h ttyd2. Guys notice it . Thanks Thank you all. I made 20 chapter and 102 votes . Thanks. Guys they mean a world to me .
Love you all so much .

Love astrid ❤❤