Our life

Requested by : 11raineo
Warning : The chapter's title is random but the chapter is a bit dark so read at your own risk.

No ones

The berk was finally itself after the war with bewilderbeast and that was 1 year ago. The ice melted and summer season made its way to shine the sun.

Berk was strong,powerful and happy again with their new chief and his wife who had always stayed with him in his thick and thin.

Hiccup pov

I was going home happily becouse the signs said that it's gonna rain heavily and everyone was on their huts or in the great Hall.

As I opened the door, good smell made its way to my nose. Smell of pasta which Astrid was making in the kitchen.

She didn't noticed I was behind her and I went there, grabbed her waist and said "booo".

The spoon in her hand dropped and her heart started beating faster.

"What the heck man? You scared me to the death."

And I only laughed which made her annoyed.

So she simply said "no pasta for you.

And my smile turned into frown.

She turned the stove off and poured the pasta into a big bowl and grabbed a spoon and ketchup.

But when she saw my face she laughed holding her stomach.

"Oh gosh... haha.. hiccup......you can eat.....haha "

My blood boiled at her laughing becouse she was making fun of me.

I did the only thing which came to my mind and I pinned her to the nearest wall and kissed her hard that she was over shocked. Her laughters faded and her eyes widen.

I pulled back for air and kissed her again but she never kissed back. She pushed me and ran upstairs while laughing.

She left me there dumbfounded.

After a while she came back and sat on the table putting the pasta on a plate.

She started eating but stopped and said,

"Hiccup baby boo, come eat. If your hungry then why were eating me alive."

A blush crept into my face as of sat down and started eating from Astrid's plate.

After finishing our food, Astrid remembered the lathes she had hanged on the backyard for drying.

She ran to the backyard to get them before the rain comes.

I ran after her room help her but the weather was awesome, it wasn't dark or scary but the son was setting and clouds were blocking the shine.

And on that time, Astrid looked smoking hot. Her shirt got down when ever she lifted her hand to take the from the rope and by that her bra as well as chest were visible.

"Cmon help me instead of standing there dumbfounded."

I nodded my head and started ignoring my passion but then my gaze turned to her shirt which was soaking becouse little rain started and her whole upper body was visible.

The way her abdomen muscles moved, the way her body took my mind away. I wanted nothing but her body right now.

So being able to not control my self, I kissed her again but this time hard.

Luckily, there was no one right now to see us.

She was shocked again. But after sometimes she kissed back giving me the same love.

My hands moved under her shirt and I felt her muscles and her body and then to her bra which I tried to open while my mouth went from her lips to her jaw and then to her neck and under it. I started sucking at it like insane but Astrid pushed me away.

"Hiccup what are you doing ?" But I kisses her again and the rain started heavily that we both were wet.

I slowly got her in my arms and carried her bridal style in the house while kissing her.

Astrid was taking heavy breaths becouse she was shocked.

I entered and closed the door with my leg and went upstairs.

Smut here , read at your own risk.

I threw her to our bed and took my shirt off. I climbed on her body and started kissing her neck.

No ones pov

He started kissing her an sucking on her neck and biting to leave a mark.

He slowly took off her shirt while Astrid was still busy trying to make out what happened.

He went down to her stomach kissing it then to her legs. He took off her pants and kissed her thighs. He ducked there too.

But when he was about to remove her underwear, she turned around so now she was on hiccup. She kissed his neck, his lips, his shoulders and his chest just like he did.

He was lost completely biting his inner cheek to stop himself from moaning.

She slowly took off his pants leaving under wear.

She traced her index finger from his chest to his thighs playing with him. She smirked becouse he was in her control.

"Say, I love you." She whispered on a droopy voice.

"I.....love. ...you. "

She laughed then decided to play more.

"Say your the best."

"Your...your...the...best "

By now he was annoyed as well as in pleasure so she stopped.

She placed her hand on his under wear but left it when hiccup turned them around.

He held her breasts and started kissing it slowly.

Her gulped and her bones of her shoulder starting showing. (Idk what to call it.)