my love

No ones pov

Its been a month that the two lovebirds has shared their intimacy.  The couple had married 2 months ago but only shared something 5 times in 2 months . Astrid would be shy and hardly do it . Hiccup would insist her or force her . Other than that they've been extremely busy . Hiccup became the chief of 7 month getting a lot of laod and pressure . Other than that he also have forge and left pieces of ice here and there. He also have to mend people's broken houses .

Astrid have been busy as well . She have the responsibility of dragon academy and being the chiefs wife isn't easy as it looks like . She have to help people rebuild the houses and she also takes hiccups half list . She have to help take ice caused from bewildered beast and Drago bludvist . Other than that she have not only storm fly but toothless as well to ride, feed and take care of . The newly weds comes home late and sleep without a word  .

Before they had hours to spend together but now they are lucky to spend 8 minutes with each other . Seeing her children like this valka has decided to take their day and let them rest for a day . Hiccup minded at first but then gave in . He realized he should take rest as well as give Astrid time . 

The couple were sound asleep before hiccup stired and woke up by his extremely beautiful wife . She was in his arms . Her hands  were rested on his bare chest . He smiled before stroking her silky and smooth long blonde hair which smelled like a rose.

Her hair were now so long that she was famous by her long hair which reached her mid thigh . But when she tie them they reached her waist .
Hiccup always loved astrid . The way she smiled which can melt anyone . The way her hair swayed by air . The way she smelled . She smelled like a rose which can easily want somone to smell her . Her blue orbs in which you can get lost easily or it can hypnotize you. Her long and slim body . Her long and thin fingers with very long nails .Her long feet . Her slim waist . Her attitude . The way she's some time rude.  They way she cared for everyone especially hiccup .  Her freckles which hiccup finds cute and her kind heart .

As hiccup was thinking astrid stirred and woke up. She smiled before saying "morning handsome" . "Morning mlady " hiccup said before moving his hands to astrid thigh and burring his face in astrid's neck. Astrid giggled before saying " hicc.  Isn't it amazing to have a day off .""yeah its quite amazing to spend a day with my pretty wife. " hiccup said smirking ." Don't even think about it. Haddock " astrid said .

After some minutes . Hiccup was thinking until a dirty idea came to his mind. " astrid . Ya know we both are alone...." he Said . But astrid was already asleep .

So he moved his hand to Astrid s thigh to her waist then followed by same pattern . He then started kissing astrids long and beautiful neck to her chest . He sucked and bit her neck. Astrid woke up and screamed but hiccups large hand covered her mouth . Her eyes widen . She moved aside which cause hiccup to frown . "Astrid why did you move? I was having fun ." He said "hiccup I'm too tired to even let you suck me " astrid said sleeply. Hiccup frowned before saying "but Astrid . We are rarely alone . " Astrid thought for a moment or two before kissing his jaw  . Hiccup smirked before kissing astrid chin to her neck . Sucking and biting it . As hiccup was slowly laying on top of astrid .

They were about to remove each other clothes going from decent make out to something large . The heavy door opened with a" boom". Gera who is fishlegs and Heathers daughter came into the room  .

Hiccup and astrid faces were covered with horror .they were Thanking the Thor that they hadn't removed each other's clothes .

Gera Sat on astrid and hiccups bed and said " hiccup you promised me that you will play with me . "Hiccup sat up with a frown that he couldn't do what he wanted and stoodup with an "off". Astrid laughed before kissing hiccups cheek to support him .

Guys how was it.I decided to put a little smut . I was in my maths boring class until This idea  came .up

I was rereading my book and laughing at my own writing . How stupid I was to make so many author notes and my starting chapters like her eyes etc . How bad they were . These chapter are better them that right ?. Hahaha

Don't forget to comment and vote.
Love you all And
Love astrid ❤