Bad Side

Love ya all! My story has had an achievement. I worked so hard for it.

Lol in this story, hiccup is a phsyco. He have lost his mother as well as his father. He keeps Astrid locked in his house,never let's her out and he is a bad chief.

This chapter is a bit like cheska's chapter except that he isn't dreaming.

--------

Astrid's Pov

I was sitting on the chair as tears were escaping my eyes. This house suddenly felt like biting me. My breath was suddenly stopped.

Being locked for 2 years was far than I expected. He's a phsyco. Not the man I used to die for. He hurts me. He has killed me in the inside.

He married me by force and then locked me.

Berk is suffering so much. Every other person is mining to earn a quarter of meal to feed his family. They are starving.

The dragons are all gone. Somewhere off the map.

Tick Tick

The sound of keys started meaning hiccup is back.

I quickly wiped my tears as fear encountered me.

My heart started to race as I was scared of him.

"Astrid babe! I am back."

His voice echoed in the empty house as I gulped.

The sound of his heavy footsteps could be heard as he came nearer.

I felt like puking as he suddenly placed his hands on top of my shoulder.

"You are not happy?"

He asked me but the look of his face clearly showed he was mad.

"No..o I am. I made pasta for you!"

I quickly replied before he could hurt me.

"Oh,I hope it doesn't turn out like before."
He replied.

The memory of last time sent shivers down my spine as I remembered.

Last time I made pasta,I accidently put lots of salt. He ate it,didn't like it and then slapped me.

"No I am sure it's good."
I stated.

He took a spoon of it and then threw it out in disgust.

"Who told you to cook when you can't!"

He broke the plate and he came nearer. My breath hitched and everything was black.

----

Hiccups Pov

Astrid's pasta was so disgusting. It had lots of spices and the pasta wasn't cooked.

I came near her but she passed out.

I caught her and then carried her bridal style to the bed.

I placed her and then went to get gothi.

----

"Since when is this happening?"
She asked

"Well several days. She passes out,throw up and have pain in her body."

I replied. Gothi nodded and then said,
"Congratulations! She's pregnant."

I felt so shocked. I could litterly jump up and down with happiness.

-----

No one's Pov

Astrid stirred slowly and got up.

"What happened?"

She slowly asked .

"Astrid...you gave me the greatest gift I can ask for. Thank you so much."

Astrid seemed confused.

"I don't understand...."

"You gave me the previlage to be a father and I cannot be more grateful."

And then it hit her. She felt like breaking down. She placed a hand on her stomach and closed her eyes.

She wasn't happy. Bearing a child of a person who is a phyco.

--------

"You are not happy?"

Heather asked Astrid as she was simitaneously crying.

"Are you kidding me! Giving a life to a child who would live a life of fear and would be locked. I don't want to ruin another life."

She spoke and her words trembled. Heather comforted her.

"You have no choice. You have to give it birth. It's hiccups order."

"I knowmm

"I'd say you talk to him. I know it's dangerous,he can hurt you but it's a risk you have to take. It can either make up or break up your life."

Heather suggested as tears rolled down her own eyes seeing Astrid's state.

"What life? I don't have a life. I am dead. I definitely have to talk to him."

"Times up"

Hiccups voice frightened both of the ladies.

Heather was allowed to come sometimes but for a certain period of time.

Heather gathered her belongings and left quickly.

-------

It was one of the cringe nights. Astrid was sitting on the couch as hiccup was playing with her tummy like a doll.

Her life was nothing but she was a puppet for hiccups entertainment.

She took a deep breathe and gathered her confidence.

"Hiccup,I have to talk to you!"

This caught his attention and he looked up.
"Hm.."

"I need freedom."

"Not again. "

"Please,you have to be serious. For the sake of our baby. I need to..."

"Astrid, there are hundreds of people starving,fighting for survival. "

------

To Be Continued