Don't leave me

Third person pov

"One less, one less problem,problem."

Ariana Grande-Butera-Hofferson finished the less song of her concert in manila.

She made an air kiss and blewed it on her wild,hooting fans.

She flipped her hair and turned around in her heels and walked to the exit of stage as her 5 inch heels clicking on the glass floor.

The lights and other effects turned off as fans were leaving.

Ariana went to the dressing room. She untied her tied leather jacket and weared it on her shoulders hanging loose on her arms. She deepened her lipstick and eye liner.

She combed her long,waist length Brown highlighted hair which were made into a high ponytail.

She smiled a little and turned around only to be met with Taylor and selena.

"That was awesome. You looked so beautiful. Never knew, you could dance so good."

Taylor complimented her as she hugged her. Ariana hugged back.

"OMG! You sing such high notes like its nothing. I can't even think about singing them. Oh my. That's very cool"

Selena said remembering her few lines which she sang in high vocals .

Head on the cloud, got no weight on my shoulder.

I should be wiser and realize that I've got .

Ariana giggled at her compliment and placed her hands on her shoulder.

"But I cant sing these soft notes like you do."

Selena smiled.

But there came Henry haddock. Arianas boyfriend.

He said a "hi" to everybody and gave ariana a peck at lips.

She smiled at him before saying.

"No more work for a week. Yay"

"Yay. That's cool. We can spent some time becouse I've also finished my work on office"

But Ariana turned into her heels ready to leave but she felt everything moving and her head spinning. She passed out there.

------------

Ariana woke up with a heavy head only to be shocked when she saw everything white.

Sheets white, walls white and then she saw an injection on her wrist.

She immedialtly realized, she's in hospital.

But after some time. Henry and her friends came,  their face colour was white and they showed fear.

"Umm. Why am I here ?"

She questioned them but only their colour faded.

But after all, Henry spoke grabbing  her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Well. You passed out so we took you to hospital. You had a blood test which proves you've got. ...."

"I've got what ?"

Ariana said confused and worried at the same time.

"You've got......... heart cancer."

And this made ariana all shocked.  She placed her hands on her heart as she shook her head.

Her eyes were wide and sobbed a little but when Henry and selena came near. She stopped them.

"How could this happen? I.. mean there has to be a way out of this cancer. My career,my voice everything will be destroyed. ."

She said crying as Henry tried to calm her.

"Here take this report."
Selena handed this to ariana.

Ariana readed that and her heart sanked further.

It was clear, there is no cure out of this. Her cancer is already mixed with her blood and now on her whole system.

She had symtoms before like having her heart beat faster, passing out,  and when she danced she felt like fainting but she ignored them.

She cried further and placed her hands on her face.

Selena patted her back, tears also making their way out of her eyes.  After all, Selena Marie Gomez was arianas best friend since childhood  But not only that. They've bit the same dreams, same career and same popularity.

The blonde female shared her every feeling with selena.

Henry was also crying. He was about to loose his love of life in front of his own eyes.

"I've....I've.... I've called your dad and he's coming back from Australia."

Henry said wiping away his tears as Ariana sobbed. She threw the reports and hugged selena.

Henry just hugged ariana not wanting to leave her becouse there is no tommorow of her.

She can leave this world any time becouse she can't live further than a month.

This is a poisnous Cancer.

He made ariana face him and he kissed her hard. She kissed back becouse she knew his pain.

Funeral day

It was funeral day. It was arianas funeral. There was a sad silence in the church.

No one dared to talk becouse the loved ones were all sniff and shocked dressed in black clothes.

Henry wasn't able to control himself. He promised not to move on. He will always love ariana.

Selena was so shocked. She didn't talked to anybody. She didn't ate anything. She was all quite. She has blood shot eyes like Henry and arianas father. She just stayed on her room all locked in gloomy place for the past days.

Ariana father was so shocked.  After all. Ariana was his only child. He loved her and raised her the way she wanted. He would get her anything she wanted. He would do anything to make her happy or for her happiness. But his loved increased after the death of his beloved wife and ariana was the reason he never married again.

Not only the family but the whole world was sad and shocked after looking their superstar. She was included in  the world most beautiful girls and received many awards in acting and singing.

Fans were dying for her. She was so popular and famous. They loved her dearly.

At last, Henry told a little speech.

I never thought of this becouse she was the first love of my life. I was about to propose to her.

But she isn't dead, she's still alive. She's alive in all of our hearts. There is always a glimpse of her in everything.

She achieved everything but life. We will always remember her. My heart is just for her. Only her. I wanted her but I couldn't. But we will meet again in Valhalla.

I will always remember her. Not even death can do us a part. I will never forget her. We can't leave each other. She's seeing us from above.

As he finished the speech. Everyone clapped and had tears in their eyes. They expected her father to speak next he wasn't in the state so neither was selena.

She is still alive in our hearts.

Sad one !

Hello. How are you ? Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye for now!

Love you all chocolates.🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤💋