Be my baby

Just a little update to ensure you guys that I'm alive, just a little busy in studies,speeches and my so called jealous boyfriend!

No ones pov

It was a cold-chilly evening of Berk of the cold month November. People mostly had returned to their homes and families to share the beautiful time with them.

The village was lit by lights rating for every Hut,it was a fantastic scene. The little light of forge was still turned on which only meant Hiccup was still working.

The beautiful and the most modern house of the village where Astrid,Hiccup and their handsome 9-months son Aeron lived.

Aeron shared similar features with his dad except his hair were messy blonde and his eye color was lavender but he for sure was an exact multi copy of his father.

Astrid was sitting in the warm carpet which was in front of the fireplace warming herself while her son was playing with his stuff toys and saying those weird baby words while lying on his stomach,having a little bit of saliva dripping from his mouth. (You know the most cutest baby pose right?).

The one-year wed blonde beauty was deep in thoughts while sipping on her self made green tea.

Suddenly a knock cought everyone's attention,Astrid slowly got up to open the door.

"Hello Mlady!"

Hiccup greeted his wife who just opened the door.

But she didn't reply,she was furious and mad at her aunburn Hubby.

"Alright then,no hellos! "

Hiccup awkwardly said who probably realized she wasn't in the best mood.

"Coo,coo,papa!"

Little Aeron greeted his father,Astrid's his father smiled and picked up his blonde son.

"Hello Baby!"

He started playing with his son forgetting Astrid!

"Ahhm;"

Astrid cleared her throat which made hiccup stop his breath and making his face turning pale.

"Did. ....I. ...do something?"

He dumbly asked his angry wife becouse he remembered not doing anything.

"I'm so sick of this!"

"Your sick of what? "

"I'm so sick of obnoxiously staying in home all day babysitting Aeron and waiting for you!"

"But you should take a walk or flight around with Stormfly!"

"What? Are you insane? You do know the weather is so freezing outside,let's not care about myself but Aeron,I can't take him out in that freezing weather to die! For him,I also have to stay! This is unfair."

"Yeah,..."

"Valka is not even here to take care of Aeron,she went to dragon sanctuary and got plans for returning for the next week! Your always busy,your not home,all day long,I wait for you, all day I sit in hopes that you'll arrive early!"

"I'm sorry Astrid,I'm sorry,I'm trying but work load is so heavy that it gets evening finishing the work!"

"Don't lie, you stay in forge talking to your friends,along and experimenting with toothless, goofing around the village with dragons!"

"Astrid it's not that...."

"Don't Astrid me! If you don't care about me,care about your son who also waits for his father,who want to see a glimpse of you,who also gets bored all day just staying in one house!"

Hiccup had loosen,everything was crystal clear true,It wasn't if he didn't get free time but he spent it in taking flights with toothless!

Hiccup was truly ashamed,his love and son gets bored and he enjoys,he felt if he wasn't good enough to be Astrid's husband and a father.

"I'm sorry! "

He half yelled stopping Astrid from continuing!

"I love you!"

He said before grabbed Astrid and engulfing her in a passionate kiss stopping their worlds.

No matter how much he don't spent time with them,hi see always love his family and no one can change that. This was This was a lesson for hiccup to spent time with his family!

---------
Love you all my chocolates 🍫

And

Love Ariana💋❤