Getting lost ( request)

This is a request by TheColdestWater.
Modern au .

Summary .

Astrid gets lost in a very very big zoo .

Astrid pov

I walked through the streets trying to find my favourite animal wolf. But in process I forgot the way. My heart started beating. I looked everywhere to my left and right finding the way and all I could think was 'I need help'. I was praying that I can find someone to help me out but all the people seems busy in their activity.

The sun was shining bright and their was a noise of kids playing while parents enjoying. The path  was busy and no one seems to care about a poor girl that got lost.

I'm Astrid Hofferson. I am a tourist here. I actually live in San Francisco and I'm a celebrity but in berk all the peoples are equal which forced me to in berk.I came here with my friend selena gomez but we got lost .
I weared blue shorts and white creamed colour shirt and a skull belt. I had my camera hanging on the neck.

I roamed around the path until I saw a man standing infront of a cage which had a puma in it. I went near the man and knocked in his shoulder.  He looked toward me with an angry face. I sluttered "uh sir ! I'm lost here. I came with my friend but we are separated. I would be your very Thankful if ...... you maybe ah .... tour me around the zoo and take me to ocean view hotel. Please ?" He thought for moment until he replied "sure miss ! Follow me ". I nodded before following him as led me from past people. He turned around smirking as he said " so miss what's your name? My name is Hayden haddock " he took out his hand fir me to shake. I shook it and replied warmly. " Astrid. Astrid Hofferson. "

Haydens pov

I shook hand with Astrid.  I gotta admit she was very pretty and she looked rich as she was wearing expensive camera and she was smelling of rose and her clothes looked nice. Her long blonde locks were shining under the sun as she was looking around the place. This is going to be fun playing with her. She should never trust a stranger. I smirked thinking about it.

I led her through places where there was no one and out of the eye if guards.
"Where are you from? You don't look like from here " I asked. She smiled warmly which melted me." Uh I'm from San Francisco and I'm a tourist" I nodded.

I went on the dirty trash bin street where there was no one. She looked confused and terrified at the same time  seeing the place. "Are you sure Hayden this is the place ?" But I quickly grabbed her camera and tossed it in my bag before I took out a gun and pointed it in her head before covering her mouth preventing her from screaming. She tried to break free before tears started flowing from her eyes. Her face was now wer from tears.  "Give me whatever you have or else I'll kill you " She sobbed more and more and I could feel her heart beating fast. "You should never trust a stranger" I whispered it in her. She breathed hard.

After a while of hearing her sobs,I got impatient and left her mouth. "GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE !" I yelled at her as she looked at me horrified. Her lips were trembling and tears were flowing rapidly. "I . ...I .. have nothing. I have my things in my apartment. Leave me please. I beg you " she whispered as her voice was breaking. I held my head from her crying but I spot a shining diamond which is expansive than this whole zoo hanging in her long neck.I smirked as I lift my hand to snach the necklace but her attention was drawn toward me and she backed away preventing me from touching her necklace. She glared at me before hiding her necklace under her hands. I smirked again. "Look you have that precious nacklace hanging on your delicate neck. I want it.  "  "please don't touch it. I only have this left.....from my parents. Please I beg you. Please ." Her word melted me and I just wanted to kiss her soft lips but I controlled myself. I tried again but she hided that necklace in he pocket. "Why is that stupid neck lace so important anyway ?" I asked her annoyed. She broke down in front of me and said " my parent died in a plane crash a few years ago and no thing. .. is left but this necklace they have me on my last birthday. " My heart skipped a beat. I regretted every thing. I regretted trying to take advantage of her and making her cry.

I lifted my hand to touch her cheek and stop her cries but she backed away. "My boyfriend Justin  ( hehe someone special XD) ditched me a week ago. My relatives left for I have no one and I'm a slut. My brother died after a month when my parents died. I lived under the command of ..... " her voice was breaking and tears were welling in her eyes as she continued "my cruel aunt and uncle and unable to fear the pain..... I left California and joined singing in San Francisco as my friend.... gave the advice. My voice got popular and popular til Mrs Francine an invitation of music video and then one over another til I was known over whole Hollywood. I became a star and iheartmusic invited me over... Honda stage. And that's when I hitted the spot lights and joined a movie. " I tried not to release my tears as well. She already had her tears flowing.

I touched her cheeks and wiped away her tears. I spoke softly"please I'm sorry. I regret every word,every move I made..." but before I could continue she stepped in " you don't need to say sorry.  I can't be a fool to trust any stranger. Please don't take my nacklace " I patted her back before giving her my hand signalling her to stand from the ground while I warmly.
"Juice or cold drink ?" She smiled back before smirking at me "Cold drink perhaps to make me feel better " and she broke into a fits of laughter. I laughed too while giving her her camera back.

The End

TheColdestWater I hope this is what you Meant becouse its okay if you don't liked it.

I hope you all liked it and don't worry becouse I'm now writing in sequence. I'll do your requests.

Love you all chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Astrid❤❤