You Are Not Mine

Okay guys,long time no see! I was just on a break from social media's to study.

This one shot is practically like my previous one shot but this time Hiccup is married instead of Astrid.

Ya'll I need comments and votes in this one! Please

Here We Go!

No ones pov

It was a bright Saturday morning. The sun was shining and terrible terrors singing on the roofs.

Everyone was enjoying, though people were mostly getting ready to go work. Some vikings were training.

The 'Fearless' Hofferson was in her usual spot training with her axe. She gathered all her energy at once and threw the axe hard enough that it sliced the tree like a knife through butter.

Astrid smiled at her new achievement and started walking forward to pull it back from the wood.

She checked the time by the direction of sun.

'Its too late! I need to join the academy.'

She walked back silently to stormfly, and soared  back to academy.

She landed on the ground with a 'thud'.

Her eyes suddenly caught a sight of a girl with blonde hair and green eyes who was tugging to Hiccup.

"Look Katie,you can't ride this dragon or else your mom is gonna get mad! "

He was warning her. The sweetness of hiccup made Astrid smile but the daughter just made her heart heavy.

"But Dad, I want this Now,now and now."

She furthered heard Katie screaming.

But she decided to walk on from their life, matters and emotion. Hiccup was a betrayal and would always be.

----------------

It was dinner time and Astrid was in Valka's house having dinner. Since Astrid couldn't cook,Valka insisted Astrid to have dinner and breakfast here.

"Astrid why don't you go to dragon sanctuary with me tommorow. It's Sunday and all the races have been dismissed. "

Valka suggested her. Valka was like Astrid's mother. She had always loved Astrid as much as she loved Hiccup. Like her own daughter.

"Good Idea. I'll come here at 8 am straight." Astrid replied smiling and laughing.

"Good!". Valka said before going back to eating.

Suddenly the exit door burst opened and revealed Hiccup,Katie and  Raven his wife.

Astrid quickly fixed her clothes and cleaned her mouth.

Valka stood up and went to greet them.

"How....what....why suddenly here?"

Valka asked them surprised.

"Well since me and Raven are going on a date and won't be back until tomorrow.  Can you look after Katie for a while?".

"Sure. She's my princess. "

Valka manged to reply through the stage of being crushed by Katie's bone crushing hugs.

Hiccup's eyes darted toward Astrid who was standing there looking down.

"Oh hello! Astrid."

Raven smiled at Astrid but Astrid could sense the smirk. They both never developed good relationship.

"Hi,Raven! "

She smiled back innocently.

"I hope you can take care of Katie. We really can't take Katie becouse we will be doing things she's prohibited to see. Some personal things. "

Raven smirked at Astrid and tugged to Hiccup's arm while Astrid just rolled her eyes.

Five years ago, when Astrid thought Hiccup was about to purpose. The dragon riders had been captured by Viggo. Raven was one of them and she helped Hiccup.

Raven had short blonde hair and black eyes. She was really short like 5'1 or something. She wasn't even trained.

After Astrid and others had broken free, they went to Berk along with Raven. Astrid never doubt Hiccup or never got jealous becouse she trusted him.

After arriving,Hiccup announced his engagement with Raven. Astrid almost had a heart attack. She asked him about his betrayal and he said he was in love with Raven.

Astrid tried committing suicide a few times but everyone saved her. She had a worst break down. She ran away from Berk.

2 years after,she came back now fully developed and updated. She took physical training lessons from Mia-Hue who was a Chinese trainer.

She was now stronger then ever,she could use any weapon and could easily kill an army single handedly. Her hair now reached her knees and she was taller.

Probably 5'11 or something. She got more beautiful that she was the definition of beauty. She was excellent.

After coming back,she discovered that Hiccup had a baby girl named Katie who was an year.

She just accepted the fact that Hiccup had betrayed her.

She will never ever forgive him and she should have never ever ever trusted him.

Astrid awkwardly saw the couple leaving and doing mischieves at same time. Their PDA disturbing everyone.

-----------

Alright I was planing more but my fingers are tired. When I'll use my laptop,I'm gonna try to write another chapter. But that's it for now.

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend.

Love you all my chocolates 🍫

And

Love Ariana 💋 ❤