Moonlight

I dont know guys! I'm just so depressed! Not only by family problems but also,I noticed votes has disappeared on my book. Should I delete my book? Am I Bad? This book got so many views,but compared to the views,only some of you voteI'm not begging for votes, I'm just asking for the right thing becouse Holy Shit, I wasted my time and energy writing this  book becouse especially comments and votes motivate me to write more!

No ones pov

It was an icy night of Berk! Cold and chilly. Light breeze brushing through the couple's faces as Hiccup and Astrid sat on the shore of ocean looking at the moonlight.

"Hiccup,what are we?"

Astrid asked her crush as she scooted nearer him to get a little bit of warmth.

Hiccup,by her sudden mysterious question got shocked but replied anyway.

"What do you mean? We are best friends,companions,partners and........."

Astrid got to admit she was a little turned down by his reply.

I wish you would've said lovers,I wished you would've felt the same but you don't!

Astrid gathered all her confidence and spoke.

"And a team!"

Now it was hiccup's turn to feel down,

I wish you would've said lovers!

Everyone knew They liked each other except for them.

"Hiccup I'm sick of you calling me your friend!"

Astrid surprised herself by saying all this in rage. Hiccup who was also shocked replied.

"I...don't understand!"

"Hiccup you won't, you are so innocent,I don't know what to feel?"

Hiccup always had a massive crush on this sexy blonde warrior but he was too scared it might ruin his friendship with her if she don't feel the same.

But before he could say anything else,she got up and ran back to their car.

Hiccup followed after still confused.

Hiccup,after his operation,had problems walking but he couldn't drive while Astrid on the other hand was a master with skills.

----------

"Have you heard the news?"

Heather braged in Astrid's apartment felling horrified and terrible after listening to this mind-blowing news.

"Holy Fuck Heather! Knock before you come in."

Astrid said looking up from her Mac book.

"Shoot the knocking! Hiccup and Sophia are dating!"

This sudden news made her heart drop,glasses break,colors fade and her heart to be shattered into a billion pieces!

Her smile dropped into a frown,eyes teary.

"You must've heard it the wrong way? He can't. .."

------

Astrid was over shocked and broken. She cried all day long becouse her long time love was now into a relationship with her most hated enemy.

Astrid was cheerleader,most sexy and hot yet beautiful and gorgeous girl in the whole school while Sophia was also a cheerleader from another council,she had several plastic surgeries that made her the second most beautiful yet not on a competition with Astrid.

Sophia and astrid were long time enemies.

Astrid decided not to talk to Hiccup.

------

"Astrid,would you tell me what's wrong?"

To be continued!