Opposite

No .....one's pov

It was a hot night of miami, all silent and fresh.

There was no one to be seen on the road except for the cars which passed every 10-20 minutes. Nothing else except for ariana who was walking down wearing some blue fashionable shorts and a half crop top. 5 inched heels and some lip gloss for her dry lips.

She was scrolling through her phone.

Ariana Joan Grande-butera Hofferson was the daughter of the CEO of the cat company.

She was a beautiful rich girl who wanted to be a singer.

She was as beautiful as hell and as genius as heaven.

She was a type of girl who was like If shewant this then she have it.

She was walking down because she was bored. She got out of her  mansion and was thinking to go to her friends home by foot.

She didn't wanted to drive her lamborghini aventedor now.

She was busy until she felt something bump her and she fell to the ground.

" Fuck, what is your problem man !"

"I'm sorry ma'am. "

They both said at the same time.

She looked up and met with the pair of emerald eyes.

He was a boy looking of her age which was around 20.

He looked up and felt himself stuck.  He couldn't take out his eyes out of her.

She is so hot and beautiful

He thought in his mind as he was trying to get his gaze out of her sky ones.

She gave him her hand as support  and he accepted her help.

"Thank you "

He said as they both were cleaning their clothes.

Henry horrendous haddock was a poor boy whose father worked as a clerk in an old flop company and his mother was suffering from cancer so he had to do a part time job to pay the hospital bills.

He studied high school in an old school and had no plans to study more.

His only hope was his mother and nothing else. His life was a living hell.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I wasn't looking."

"Its okay actually I was the one careless."

They both shook hands but hiccup was mesmerised by her beauty and the rose essence coming from her.

"Oh I need to go."

He only nodded his head.

Ariana walked down the path having a blush on her face.

He was hot

She thought on her mind.

She was an angel from heaven and she looked super rich

They both walked down their ways thinking bout each other.

Ariana's pov

" You know he was super hot but he looked kinda sad and I don't want to say this but he was a poor because the condition of his clothes spoke itself."

She told her best friend Heather who was her age.

She was the one who studied with her from kindergarten and now she even joined the music lessons with her before starting her career but ariana was the vocalist with high notes and she was the one with slow.