Chief Police (part 2 )

Guys I got writers block and this whole idea is from  XxPinkSkyxX2.
Thanks so much .

A s t r I d

I dont know why but I feels like a connection with this case .
"Uhm.  Miss hofferson,you called ? " I looked up hearing the voice . It was Mr.  James . Our General . I'm under him .

"Yeah Sir ! " I replied and patted the seat signalling hum to sit . He sat in the leather chair . I took out a file from the cupboard . "Hayden Haddock. The most wanted criminal.  Sir can you tell where he is ? I mean I want some information " I said handing him the file .

"Hayden Haddock . Well he killed 60 men and women .
He went to jail in our head quarter but he's always successful from running . He live near thieves inn but whenever we go there . He runs away killing our men . But miss. It's impossible to get him, there more thieves out there. Why him ?" He replied worried .
"Well becouse I believe he killed my parents but I'm not sure yet . Also the whole new York is suffering becouse of him . And thanks sir . Maybe my shift is over . " I said standing up,grabbing my phone and keys . I smiled at Mr . James before heading to the exit .

I sat on the drivers seat and hitted the my head on the steering weel . My head was aching so much.  I decided to go to the bar's . I started my car and it roared before heading for it .

Haydens pov

So that's the girl ruining my plans . I'm not gonna leave her . I signalled my men to go away . Today he reported that a beautiful and cute police women who is very clever from inside is searching for me .

"Gang, we are heading to the same bar that Astrid is going . We're gonna kidnap her " o yelled at my gang .

They went in their van and I went separated in my car . I drived through the road wearing a hood that covered my face .

I stopped my car and waited for her to enter . As she entered I opened my door and signalled my men . I entered and looked for her then I saw a blonde figure . I followed her til I saw her Sitting down in the chair and setting her hands  down in the table while resting her head in it  them .

I looked around me to make sure that no one was looking . I sat beside her and said in a sweet tone . "Hi ! Are you tired ? " she looked up at me and smiled . "Yeah ! A bit . But why you asked " .

"Well . You looked . So whats your name ? Mine is ..........Hunter " I asked . "Astrid " she replied while takin her hand out . I smirked knowing its the best part now. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me . I took the chance and sprayed the lotion in her nose . She yelped but I covered her mouth .

I signalled my men and they closed the lights . Everyone screamed and ran towards the exit . I took the chance and lifted and took her bridal style to my limo . I sighed in relief knowing shes light as feather .

I carried her all the way to my car.I adjusted her in the back seat and buckled the belt. I drove fast to my inn .

I tied her in the seat and took the tape to cover her mouth but before I could cover it . In saw how beautiful she was. Her face was shining in the moon light . I traced my hands in her face before kissing her lips and covering her mouth from tape.

A s t r I d

I woke up feeling a headache . Everything was moving . I moved but I couldn't . When everything can into sense . I was in a dirty room . I looked around me and saw chains and blood over walls . Skull and bones .Suddenly fear rushed through me . My heart started beating fast and my breathing became un even .