Getting Captured(Request)

Ok so this is a request by
TheChristianGirl12
Next is Your turn.

No ones pov

It was a fine morning on the edge. The sun was shining bright and the terrible terrors were singing. The air was fresh and a bit cold.

The gang except hiccup were all talking and eating on the dinning table. Everyone was telling their stories while others was listening.

"I was flying with hookfangs until i heard the scream. I awared my self and looked down only to see hiccup hung on the tree and begging for help. Me being kind helped him and he cannot....." snotlout said

"Oh really. It was you who was hung or......"

"Speaking of the devil. Where is hiccup? He always come here earlier than me. I haven't seen him today. " Astrid asked with worried expressions written all over her face.

"Maybe..... he's goofing around with toothless " Heather joined. She placed her hand on her shoulder concerned. Everyone knew hiccup and Astrid have a crush on each other but they are too scared to tell each other. They just don't admit it. Astrid smiled down at her to reassure her best friend and sighed " Maybe your right".

"Wanna have a race to the forest " Heather said hoping to light up her friend's mood, to which she succeeded. Astrid smirked " Your so on it " and with that the two girls ran off to the forest.

They raced to the forest and to which Astrid won of course. Astrid was pretending that she's okay but deep down she knew something was wrong but to not worry Heather she just didn't showed it.

Hiccup pov

It was the sunny morning in the edge. I got up and washed my face. I changed into my regular clothes. I went to the kitchen and fetched a basket of fish. I placed that infront of toothless. His mood lit up. He growled happily and started eating the fish. I smiled.
When he finished I saddled him up before climbing on him. I decided to take a flight with toothless before breakfast. I fled to the opposite direction.

I breathed the fresh air and raised my hand up high feeling the freedom. I then did some tricks with toothless before a familiar boat cought my attention. I lowered toothless to see the boat. It was Ryker and Viggo. They were heading toward the edge. I fled past them but I didn't saw a rope coming and it hitted toothless and he was stuck in the net. They shooted arrows toward us and it hit toothless. His leg was injued and we were falling down.

All I heard were the screaming Noises and the sound of waves hitting the boat until everything went dark.
---------------------------------

I woke up with the movement of something which was making me dizzy. I opened my eyes to see that I'm tied to the boats deck. The boat was swaying by water and my legs were aching so much. I was confused. How am I in a boat? I turned my head to the left and saw toothless in a cage all tied in chain while his mouth is covered with iron cloth. He looked at me with sad eyes.

An electric shock ran down my spines by hearing a familiar voice that was followed by another voice. It was Ryker and Viggo.

"Look who decided to wake up ! The dragonmaster."

"Yeah but not anymore. Now we will control the world becouse today he's gonna....."

"Die" Viggo finished the sentence for Ryker. It hit me. I was shot down. My heart starting beating fast and my palms were sweaty. My head was all dizzy.

"Look Viggo! I know you want me but leave me so I'll leave you..." but Ryker cutted hiccup off. "No we want you dead becouse you always win and ruin our plan so killing you is the best. " I shook my head with fear. I can't die yet. I was planning to ask Astrid out and ask her to be my girlfriend.