Pregnant pt-1 (being fixed)

Astrid's pov

The weather at isle of berk was so clear.Every one was happy except for me. I  was getting morning sickness. I had pain in my back. Vomiting. And now my husband hiccup,becouse he was a chief.

As I was deep in thoughts, I heard the sound of door opening and valka coming in. She placed her soft and caring hand on my head and said,

"Astrid honey, your symptoms are telling me that your pregnant."

NO one's pov

"NO it can't be . I want children after 5 years .I'm just 19 years old." She replied to her worrying that she has gotten pregnant."

" C'mon,I want grand babies and also berk want an heir .Let's take you to gothi" Valka said.

"I'm sorry and thank you for caring for me but hiccuo said  he'll take me"Asrid replied to her offer.

"oh ok" was what she said before going to the kitchen and making herself some tea. Valka loved her sons house and she asked Astrid for doing this game she liked but Astrid got mad at her and told her not to ask permission becouse it was her house.

"Astrid m'lady you ready ?" -Someone said and the door flung open revealing Hiccup.

"Yeah let's go "

She said, got out of the house and saddled up Toothless and Storm fly . Sne hoped on stormfly and Hiccup as well as they took off to gothi.

Shenlanded with a thud as hiccup said " Astrid calm down she isn't gonna eat you. " He smirked at her which sended chills run down her body.

"I know" .

was all her response . She looked at him annoyed and rolled her eyes.

They waited and waited until  gobber showed up. He led Astrid inside and ordered hiccup to stay outside.

He told Astrid to lay down while he brang many equipments and got out of the Hut.

Gothi pulled her blue tunic up. I blushed as I saw  Hiccup was standing out side talking to bucket . Gothi touched my stomach then up my ovary then
again my stomach until her face lit up and she wrote something on dirt .

She told me to sit up and applied a cream on my abdomwn.After she was done,I pulled my tunic back. She did some more checking until she wrote something and called gobber this time to read it out loud.

Astrid pov

Gobber came along with hiccup by his side. Hiccup sat next to me.

Gobber then read it out loud.

" Congratulations! Astrid Hofferson is pregnant with the baby of chief and is Carrington the heir to the throne of berk."

He then laughed aloud with hiccup and gothi whom were all hugging each other but pregnant.

Carrying a child.

Now!

What she happening in my life,  I  ever wanted this. 

I don't want to.

I was beyond shock that my smile turned to a frown and my lips stuck together and I never dared to speak in fear of that I might cry. My eyes were all puffed up with water.

With heavy heart,i weared my shoes and got out of the bed and out of her door before they see me becouse i dint want them to see me crying.

Even with my head being on the opposite side, I could feel all their heads snap at the sound of the door.

I hurried and mounted on storm fly and went to the only place suitable for me. 

    The cove

Hiccup pov

I was talking to bucket until I heard the sound of the door and saw Astrid running away.

What could be wrong

I thought on my mind becouse whenever, seriously runs away like that means something is wrong which is not often.

I

mounted on toothless as well and followed her but she was out of site so I thought the place where she goes often and that is the cove.

When I reached it, I found Astrid tear stained and covering her ears like a voice is echoing.

"What is wrong? "

She quickly cleaned her face and tried to smile but i
I sat next to her and cleaned the tears myself.

I lifted her and placed her in my lap.

"Hiccup.....what...are.. are you..doing. .,here?"

"Astrid your crying while this is the most happiest moment. "

"This is the worst. How can I? Hiccup I'm too thing for that. I want freedom and myself but this heir is gonna be in the way. ...."

"Nothing is going to be becouse just 9 months and after that our happiness will  make the way to our lives.  "

"You don't. ..."

"NO I do. Just think about it. You the mother and me the father. Oh gods. I can't believe it. Thank-you so much for giving me this happiness."

I touched, your for heads with hers and perched her lips before closing my eyes think about this joyful moment of me and my baby.

To be continued...

I am updating and fixing my old chapter's so I just laughed at my own disgusting writing. I'm so sorry that you guys had to read this garbage but I'm improving even though I'm still the worse.

Love you my chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

And

Love Ariana ❤