Treaty

Guys this is my first idea .

Third person pov

It was safe and clear in isle of berk . People enjoying and working . Dragon peacefully flying . Terrible terrors singing . Almost everyone one was happy except for astrid .
Lately Dumbroach came to sign a treaty . Not only King Fergus and Queen Elinor came but his 3 triplet sons and her annoying over confident daughter Merida .

The day she came . She had her eyes for hiccup which made Astrid Jealous which she never admit . Merida was not beautiful.  She had a jungle in her hair and her eye  which can burn someone . Hiccup wanted to just shook her but he really wanted to sign the treaty since its his job . He's the chief and dragonmaster . Merida was being clingy to hiccup . Even asking for unwanted help . Astrid and Merida weren't in a good relation . Astrid and Merida force a smile to each other and always have a glaring contest in lunch or dinner .

Astrid was praying hands over Heart that Merida leaves . Merida on the other hand was so jelly by astrid. Usually in dumbroach she was famous by her beauty and bravery but in berk . She don't even get a 1 compliment or eye in a day . People from dumbroach were roaming around Astrid.  They now see Astrid  the brave and beautiful instead of Merida but it all doesn't matter . She was jelly becouse her crush hiccup was taken by astrid. 

So Merida to ruin the moment    kissed hiccup in cheek and he blushed instead of wiping it  which made Astrid mad . She was upset with him . Hiccup tried to talk to astrid but she always leaves by 1 sentence " Go to your princess instead of wasting your time . Merida will get suspicious " .

So now they were eating dinner at mead hall all in one table . Astrid was in front of Merida . They were at  glaring competition with each other until Stoick spoke " Astrid.  M dear. How is it going between you and merida  .you would be great friends since she's your ager right " Astrid forced a smile and replied very forcefully.  "Well yeah . We're doing great. Aren't we Merida " astrid glared at Merida. Merida glared back before clinging into hiccups arm and  said " Yeah . Pretty good . She's learning a lot of behaviour and skills from me " Astrid and hiccup tried not to burst into laughter . Valka was snickering . Then Merida spoke " Well . As pretty as me . I'm so beautiful that no one can be compared to me . Astrid is learning a lot of beauty skills from me " Now valka couldn't hold her laughter. She broke into laugher making king and queen confuse . " Well it's gettin late . I should be going " astrid said and was about to leave until Merida spoke " Hiccy.  Will you take me home . I'm scared of dark " Merida clinged into hiccups arm . Astrid glared at hiccup and merida before turning around and leaving hall .

As astrid reached her hut . She closed the door and slid down .
Was she jealous . No hofferson never gets jealous . But why is hiccup with Merida.  He should be with me not that redhead .

Astrid sighed before standing up and going to her room . She sighed one last time before falling asleep . 

Astrid woke up . Fed storm fly and went on a morning flight . She came back and saw that Merida had a cut in her arm . She was  telling hiccup to heal it . So hiccup take his napkin and tied it around her arm .
Astrid glared at hiccup before turning away to academy unable to watch her boyfriend getting taken away  . Hiccup tried to stop her but she said" hiccup your princess is waiting or else she might get suspicious about us " . Hiccup give her  a sad face but Astrid fled away .

"Hiccup your father wants to talk to you " Merida said to hiccup excited . Hiccup sighed before saying " coming " and leaving forge .

How is it . I hope better .@ XxSnowFlakesX2 . I know terrible but I've tried.

Love you all my dear readers and

Love Astrid ❤