Treaty pt.3

Hiccup pov

I have been confused that why Astrid ignored me .sure I know that its not going good between that piece of sh*t merida and my beautiful girlfriend Astrid .but why is she ignoring me . I wish merida wouldn't be here so I could spend time with Astrid . 

As I was lost in thoughts I saw merida taking me to dance stage .  I tried to breakfree but it was too late . heather glared at me before satung something in Astrid's ear and running to fishface .
Astrid nodded before taking Aerons arm and started dancing .

Aeron is kind if second Prince of dumbroach .  he is hansome . he have shaggy black hair with brown eyes with six packs. 

Then music started playing and I started dancing with merida .  I spun her around .  then another beat I grabbed her waist and hand and moved near Astrid .  in next beat I threw merida to aeron.  Same with everyone .  they threwed their parteners to nearest men . it was kind of spinning them and they catch with another man .  Astrid came to me and I held her waist .  she glared at me before I said in her ear" mlady why are you mad at me "" You son of half troll.  Rat eating Munch.  You don't know. Crazy to to your merida .all your promises are fake "she yelled/whispered in my ear .  before I could answer the song finished and everyone went to eat.

I sat in my table.  I was about to eat my food when dad called me .  I went behind greathall and said " Dad why did you called me "" .  I'm afraid this might not be the good news...." I gave him a confuse glance before he continued " You are getting married to merida ". My face became pale and hands started to shake ." Dad .  biw could you do this to me .  I love Astrid not merida .  I ... " I gaved my dad an angry expression before he said " Son .  iccup . This treaty was signed years ago and if we say no.. Then there might be a war and we lost so many dragons and weapons .  we can't fight.  You need to understand " Tears were welling in my eyes .  I ran back to greathall.

I grabbed astrids arm .  she glared at me .  I then ran to toothless.  I told Astrid to sit .  she did then we fled to cove . 
As we reached it.  Astrid glared at me before folding her arm and saying "So fishbone.  Why did you took me here ? " I sighed before letting a tear finally escaping my eye.  "Astrid .  I'm going to get married to merida" I said to her straight . she sighed before tears started to well in her eyes as well.  "I know this hiccup . your father told me .  there is nothing we can do about it .  maybe its our best . maybe I'm not good enough for you " as she said this .  a tear escaped from her eyes as well before she wiped them away .  I sighed before saying directly "We should run away.  . " she gaved me a confused look before saying "Hiccup.  How is it possible .  I mean " before she could say anything else.  I placed my fingers on ber lip.  "Just get everything ready.  We are leaving tonight " I said .  she nodded before mounting on storm fly.  I did as well with toothless and headed home .

Now was midnight.  I had everything ready including toothless and my map.  I just had to pick Astrid .

As I went there .  she was standing at her gate with stormfly saddled up and her bag .  I grabbed her hand and fled away to the place where no one knows. 

We ran wayfrom our problemsFrom our homefrom our friendsfrom everythingWe are continuing our life where  no one can disturb us .

After 2 years

I woke up by the familiar cry near my bed .  I glanced at Astrid .  she was asleep with the pillow on her ears .  I smiled before kissing her on her forehead and going to my baby boy .  Hunter haddock who is about to be 9 months .  I smiled at him before picking him up and kissing his forehead .

This is my family.  My own family .

Last chapter done!.  Hope you enjoyed itJust a shoutout to my bestie . cousin and sister .
XxSnowFlakexX2
She have been there to support meThank you so much . love you bestie .
Tell me how was it.?

And love you all

Love Astrid❤💋