Nightmares

What he does to calm you when you have a nightmare.

Sherlock

You were screaming in your sleep and nearly fell off of the bed. Sherlock grabbed you before you fell and pulled you close to him. ''Wake up (Y/N). It's just a dream.'' He said as he shook your shoulders. Sherlock was a light sleeper and would always wake up when you were having really bad nightmares. You are a very heavy sleeper and it takes more than yelling and shaking you to wake you up. Sherlock knew exactly what to do to wake you up. ''(Y/N) wake up sweetheart.'' He softly kissed you on the lips and your eyes snapped open. Tears were streaming down your face and your forehead was covered in sweat. ''It's alright. I'm here sweetheart.'' He whispered in your ear. He always knew exactly how to calm you down. He wrapped his long arms around you and pulled you even closer. Your head resting on his chest, you were able to hear is heartbeat and you closed your eyes and fell asleep again in Sherlock's warm embrace as he whispered sweet words in your ear.

Mycroft

''(Y/N) stop kicking me!'' Mycroft said. He turned around and saw that you weren't awake and having a nightmare. He wrapped his strong arms around you and pressed sweet kisses all over your face and whispered soothing words in your ear. ''It's just a nightmare. Everything is fine.'' He whispered. After a few minutes you finally calmed down and were sleeping peacefully next to Mycroft. He made sure you were completely covered in the warm blanket and cuddled up next to you before falling asleep too.

Jim

Jim always knows how to calm you down. Whether you were just angry or sad or having a nightmare. He turned on the light and smiled at your beautiful features before getting out of the bed and picking you up bridal style. He carried you to the bathroom and you were still murmuring words in your sleep and sweat covered your face. He put you in the bathtub and turned on the cold water. Immediately you woke up. ''JIM WHAT THE HELL!'' You shouted as you hurried out of the tub. Jim was laughing really loudly and you slapped him in his face. Normally he would kill you right then and there but this was his one and only and he loves you. He passionately kissed you before dragging you back to the bedroom not caring that you were soaking wet.

Greg

Greg was always at work and when he finally got home you were always asleep. As always he got home and went to the bedroom to join you. He saw you moving around and you were muttering something. He sat down on his side of the bed and pulled you on top of his lap. ''Sweetie I'm home. Wake up (Y/N).'' He said as he stroked your hair. Tiredly you opened your eyes which were filled with tears. You started crying silently and he held you close the entire time, saying kind and reassuring words to you. After a while you went to sleep again and Greg covered himself and you with the blankets. ''Goodnight (Y/N). I love you.'' He whispered before falling asleep too.

John

John was always the one who had the nightmares and you always calmed him down and made sure that he felt safe and happy each and every time. You rarely had bad dreams so when John woke up because you were yelling and kicking while still asleep he didn't really know what to do. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your hair. ''You're safe (Y/N). I will always protect you.'' He said. You didn't wake up but you calmed down as he spoke his kind words. John was very protective over you and he wasn't afraid to show everyone. He kissed you again and stayed up the entire night to make sure you didn't have a nightmare again.

A/N: Hi guys! I hoped you liked this chapter and if you have any requests just message me :)

Question: Are you enjoying the Preferences or should I write Imagines and One shots more often?