Lonely

Sherlock dropped his bag onto the floor and sat behind the small school desk. It was the same as any other school day. The other kids would bully him and he'd end up hiding in the chemistry classroom during the lunch break. Sherlock hated going to school. He already knew all the information that the teachers taught, so why on earth did he have to be there?

Sherlock sighed as Sally and Philip entered the classroom. ''The freak is still here, Sally. I think we should beat him up even more this time. I don't think that he got the message last time.'' Philip smirked. Sherlock rolled his eyes and ignored his comment. The bullying wasn't just verbal, they also regularly beat him up. He always wore long sleeves to hide the cuts and bruises that Sally and Philip had given him. He didn't want other people to know, they wouldn't care anyways.

Sally grabbed Sherlock's books and threw them onto the floor. ''Oops.'' She smirked. Sherlock bent down to pick them up, but Philip pulled his chair back and he fell off. ''The freak can't even sit on a chair properly. It's no miracle that he has zero friends.'' Sally laughed loudly as Sherlock sat back on his chair and put the books back on his desk. ''Why aren't you talking, freak?'' Sally asked. 

''Leave him alone.'' A short boy with blond hair sat down at the desk next to Sherlock. ''Stay out of it, Watson.'' Sally threatened. ''No. He's done nothing wrong. Leave him alone or you will be the ones with bruises on your bodies.'' John shot back. Philip and Sally scoffed but went to the other side of the classroom to bother some other kids. Sherlock looked up and met the boy's gaze. ''Thank you.'' He mumbled. ''No problem. I really hate those two, they're horrible to some kids.'' The boy said. Sherlock nodded and stared at his closed books. ''My name is John Watson. What's yours?'' John wondered.

Sherlock wasn't used to this, no one ever spoke to him. Everyone always avoided him or called him a freak. No one was kind to him. 

''Sherlock Holmes.'' He answered, smiling at John. ''It's nice to meet you, Sherlock. Would you like to hang out after school?'' Sherlock opened his mouth, but no words came out. Someone genuinely wanted to spend time with him. ''Sounds good.'' Sherlock managed to say. John smiled and nodded. The teacher started the lesson and everyone paid attention to her. However, Sherlock's thoughts were somewhere else.

--- 

''Hold on a second. You have never been to a sports game here at school before?'' John asked, not believing what Sherlock just said. ''There are too many people and it's too loud. I can't go to my Mind Palace with all that noise.'' He explained. ''Mind Palace?'' John questioned. ''It's a memory trick. I can put information in my Mind Palace and I'll never forget it unless I intentionally delete it.'' Sherlock said. ''That's so cool. I can't believe how smart you are. It's amazing!'' John complemented. Sherlock blushed slightly and smiled. ''You really think so? Most people think I'm a freak.'' He said softly. ''Well, I think you're amazing and I'll fight everyone who says otherwise.'' John laughed and Sherlock couldn't help but laugh too. ''Want to learn some deduction tricks?'' He offered. John's eyes lit up and he nodded enthusiastically. ''Yes! Teach me everything!'' Sherlock chuckled and immediately launched into the first deduction lesson. He finally found a friend. 

John Watson.

HAPPY 100TH EVERYONE!

This was requested by the_Writing_Bear 

I hope you all liked it ♥