The Child Whisperer~Part 2.

A second part was requested by Canada_or_BustDank-Memelymusiclover898

I hope you all enjoy this ♥

~***~

''Are you sure about this?'' John wondered. He seriously doubted whether his best friend would be a suitable father for a troubled girl like you. ''Yes, John,'' Sherlock repeated. They reached the adoption agency and immediately walked over to the information desk. ''I'm here for (Y/F/N),'' Sherlock said, holding up a document. 

It took a lot of convincing, but eventually, Mycroft agreed to sign some papers that made Sherlock your legal guardian. ''Oh, Mr Holmes. Yes, she's waiting for you. I'll go get her.'' The receptionist said before heading off to get you.

''Sherlock,'' John started. ''(Y/N) has been through a lot. Are you sure that you'll be able to be a suitable parent to her? Raising a child is not easy, Sherlock.'' The detective rolled his eyes at his blogger. ''I've spoken to her therapist. He said that (Y/N) hasn't stopped talking about us. She's much happier and more social ever since I talked to her. I'm doing the right thing, John.'' He defended.

''Sherlock!'' You squealed, running over to him. Sherlock smiled widely and picked you up. ''Hello, (Y/N).'' He greeted. ''Are you here to play games with me again?'' You asked, excited. ''Yes, but not here. I'm taking you to my place.'' He replied. ''Why?'' You tilted your head slightly, something you always did when you were confused. ''I adopted you. You don't have to live at the orphanage anymore.'' He explained. ''Are you my new daddy?!'' You squealed. Sherlock nodded, happy to see you excited about the surprise. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. 

You would no longer have to live with strangers in a crowded orphanage. You were going to have a family. Even better yet, Sherlock was going to be a part of your family. 

John grabbed the bag with all your belongings in it. ''Ready to go?'' He asked you. You tilted your head again. ''Are you my daddy, too?'' You asked John. His cheeks flushed. ''No! I'm NOT gay. I have a wife and a daughter. I'm not your dad.'' He stuttered. You pouted and buried your face in Sherlock's neck. ''I want John to be my daddy, too.'' You sniffed, on the verge of crying. ''Now look what you have done, John!'' Sherlock said angrily. ''You made her cry, and then you call me a bad parent. Well done.''

''I'm not a bad parent, Sherlock! I can't be her dad. I have my own family.'' John protested. They continued bickering for a few moments until you had enough and simply put your hand on Sherlock's mouth to stop him from talking. ''No.'' You said sternly. ''Sorry.'' He mumbled against your hand. You removed your hand from his face and rested your head on his shoulder again. ''Can we go home now?'' You whined. Sherlock nodded and headed outside, John following with the bright, pink bag in his hands.

---

''I don't want to go!'' You whined. Sherlock took a deep breath, trying not to yell at you. ''Please.'' He said through gritted teeth. You shook your head and crossed your arms over your chest. ''Never!'' You yelled. ''It's just a few hours and then I'll be back.'' He explained, not convincing you. ''Why can't Mrs Hudson stay with me?'' You pouted. ''Because she's not in London right now. Listen, I don't want you to stay with him either, but Anderson is, unfortunately, my only option right now. Please, just stay with him for a few hours while I solve the case.'' He begged. ''Okay.'' You sighed, admitting defeat. ''Thank you.''

You and Sherlock arrived at Scotland Yard, where you'd be staying with Anderson for a while. ''Try not to bite him again, okay?'' Sherlock said, crouching down in front of you. ''No promises.'' You stated. ''That's my girl.'' Sherlock smiled, running a hand through your hair before standing up again. ''I'll be back soon.'' He waved one last time before following Lestrade to the crime scene.