Kidnapped

It was a normal and calm day at Baker Street. You were enjoying it a lot but your husband, Sherlock Holmes, wasn't enjoying it so much. There were no crimes to solve, Molly wouldn't give him any body parts to experiment on and Mycroft took away all his cigarettes and paid off the entire neighbourhood to not sell him anything. He was bored out of his mind and he was starting to annoy you. ''(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). Please. I love you. (Y/N). Please.'' He begged, as he had been doing for the past 15 minutes. ''Fine! I'll get you some bloody body parts!'' You yelled. ''No need for them to be bloody sweetheart.'' Sherlock remarked. ''You know what I meant.'' You said angrily as you grabbed your coat and exited the apartment.

The cold air of London surrounded you as you started walking to St. Bart's Hospital. You didn't feel like taking a cab and you wanted to make Sherlock wait. You turned the corner and already saw the building. All of a sudden two hands grabbed you from behind and held a wet cloth against your face. You immediately held your breath and tried to get away but the person behind you was too strong and eventually you blacked out.

You woke up and noticed that you were tied to a chair. You wiggled and tried to get the ropes off but they were too tight. You felt a tear run down your cheek and quickly wiped it off against your shoulder. You didn't want your kidnapper to see that you're really scared. You forced yourself to take deep breaths through your nose. Your mouth was gagged by a piece of fabric and you couldn't take it off. You really tried but you ended up crying again. Suddenly the huge door that sealed the room from the rest of humanity opened and a rather handsome looking man appeared. ''Hello Darling.'' He said with a strong Irish accent. He was wearing a very expensive-looking suit and his hair was covered with hair gel. You stopped crying when you realised who he was. Sherlock had told you all about this man, at least you think that this was him. ''I assume that Sherlock told you all about me?'' The man questioned. 'Well there goes any doubt.' You thought. This man was James Moriarty and you knew all about the things he has done. Sherlock warned you about him many, many times. Moriarty approached you with a scary smirk on his face. He took the piece of fabric from your mouth and softly stroked your lips with his thumb. You tried to bite him but he pulled away before you could hurt him. ''Feisty, I like it.'' He said with that same smirk on his face. ''You're going to be here for a while Darling.'' You shuddered when he called you that. ''Sherlock will be here to rescue you as soon as I send him the video. When he does, I will kill him and then I'll kill you.'' He left the room and you broke down again. 'No! Stop!' You thought. You just had to get out of there before Sherlock got there. You pulled yourself together and looked around the room. There were no windows, only the door. The entire room was brightly lit by some big white lamps and there was only a chair which you were sitting on. You attempted again to break free from the ropes but failed.

Moriarty returned after a few minutes with an intimidating friend and a camera. ''Alright princess, here is how we're going to do it. You are going to read the words on the papers and look directly in the camera. Don't try anything funny!'' You didn't know who that guy was, but he's working with Moriarty so he was probably just as evil as him. You nodded and fought back your tears as the guy started the camera and held up few papers for you to read.

You closed your eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath. ''Start reading princess.'' He said. You shot him a glare but did as he told you. ''Hello there sexy.'' You started, your voice trembling with every word and more tears threatening to spill. ''I'm having some fun with Uncle James and he would love to have you here. You have until midnight to get here or things will get bloody.'' You finished reading the papers out loud and Moriarty turned the camera off. Moriarty approached you as he said, ''that was great Darling! Very convincing! He'll be here soon so you just prepare yourself for the lovely view you're going to get.'' You shuddered at the thought of your husband laying on the floor with a bullet hole in his chest. ''We still have twelve hours until midnight so I guess I'll give him the video in 8 hours.'' Moriarty kissed you on your cheek. ''He'll kill you. You are a disgusting person and you do not deserve to live.'' You spat at him. ''I love you too Darling.'' He said as he exited the room. The other guy left too but he returned after a few seconds with a wide grin on his face.

''We are going to have a lot of fun together for the next couple of hours.''

You woke up on the cold floor. Your entire body hurt and you were covered in blood. He had beaten you for two hours straight until you passed out. You were exhausted and couldn't get up. You gave up and started crying. You missed your husband and your apartment. You were in so much pain that it was getting hard to breathe and focus on anything else. Unfortunately the door opened again and Moriarty came back in. ''Did you enjoy your play time with Sebastian?'' He asked sarcastically. You tried to say something but you started to cough up some blood. ''I'll take that as a yes!'' Moriarty said cheerily. ''Asshole.'' You said while spitting up some blood. ''Don't make me slap you too (Y/N)!'' He threatened. He smiled when he saw the terrified expression on your face. ''I sent Sherlock the video about two hours ago so he'll be here shortly.'' He said as he pulled you up by your hair, causing you to scream in pain. He chuckled as he forced you on the chair and tied you up again. ''I'm going to give you something to help you sleep. Don't worry Darling, you'll be awake when the show starts.'' He took something out of his pocket. Your eyes widened in fear when you saw the needle. ''No please. No!'' You begged but Moriarty ignored you and injected you with the needle. You immediately started to feel very drowsy and you blacked out for the third time that day. 

A/N: This is not the end, there will be a Part 2! I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far. Thank you so much for reading and voting! Enjoy the rest of your day :)